TRX Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TRX Training (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I found the job posted online via the TRX website. I submitted my resume directly to the company and received a response email. After this, I was given a telephone screen by the company to make sure there was cultural fit as well as understanding my accounting/finance experience. Afterwards, I was invited to an on-site interview with the team. Also, I was required to take a TRX class with the company as part of the on-site interview process. The on-site included individual interviews with team members and others from the company. I was taken out to lunch and then coffee with HR to discuss moving to San Francisco. It was a great interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TRX Training (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Straight forward and simple. Asked about customer service experience and how well I knew the job. Asso asked if I was passionate about fitness and if I was familiar with the product.

Fitness Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TRX Training (San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I saw the job posted online & replied with a resume. I had a Phone interview with the manager, and she suggested I come check it out in person. I attended a class and I could tell they were watching to see how I moved. I was invited to teach in an audition and then went on to co-teach a class

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was available.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TRX Training (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very easy and accomodating...two phone interviews followed up by two in person interviews where I met with my direct manager, his manager and a group of people made up of current reps doing the same job and other people from departments I'd need to work with cross-functionally.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit for this brand?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TRX Training (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Emailed in resume and it took a long time to get a response back. called in to HR to see if they received resume... finally got a response to set up a phone interview. It consisted of basic interview question about previous customer service experiences; what was the most challenging customer you have come across, why do you think you would fit this role, etc. Really short and rushed interview.

Interview Questions

• not really difficult, but the question was: how do you efficiently manage a heavy workload?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TRX Training.

Interview

Phone interview, 3 in-person, 1 panel. All invterviewers were thoughtful and deliberate in their lines of inquiries and seemed, generally, to have coordinated their areas of focus fairly well for a company less than ten years old. This made me happy that I had devoted the time to the process and met my expectations.

Interview Questions

• Detail my previous accomplishments in product development, go-to-market process and manufacturing management   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TRX Training (San Francisco, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Very laid back easy interview process, typical interviews. Nothing to be worried about. Get in the door is easy but also getting out is easy to. Constant turnover in HR, You just have to talk to a different person ever few months. It is really as easy process, nothing to be worried about with HR, very nice people working in HR.

Interview Questions

• Wel it really depends on your position. No hard questions because they don't know what they are doing. They don't anything about appropriate skill sets and qualifications so how can they ask a tough question?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Cake
    The pay is actually quite generous, benefits are ok to. They pay well but it is bizarre place to work, like so weird social experiment

Customer Operations Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TRX Training (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial contact from HR to schedule an interview. During the in-person interview, I met with the hiring manager and also met with members of the current customer operations team. The current ops team rotated in and out in groups of two. In total I met with four members of the current team.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with any CRM software? Specifically, have you worked with Salesforce or Netsuite?   1 Answer

Design Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TRX Training in August 2008.

Interview

Process of interviewing at TRX was pretty easy. No huge hurdles in interview process. Most important inquiry for them is gauging how much passion you have for TRX products. You are quickly placed at the top fo the list of candidates if you were/are in the military or fitness field.