TSS Photography Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TSS Photography Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at TSS Photography

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TSS Photography in September 2016.

Interview

She had a lot of questions but they were relatively easy. She went through the process of what to expect working with them and set up a date for me to come out and do a photo shoot and see if it was something I would be interested in.

IT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSS Photography.

Interview

The interview process was for a new position. It was explained as technical support. I had one round of an interview and was granted the job.

Interview Questions

• None - It was for a technical support job. I explained that I had above average knowledge of the office suite and was able to troubleshoot in house programs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepted it with no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSS Photography (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Very simple. Asked about any experience with cameras, children, and customer service. Took some test shots to see if you have any experience handling a camera. Availability on weekends, especially Saturdays.

Interview Questions

• Biggest question they ask and must be a yes or you will not be hired is, "Can you work weekends?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSS Photography (Duluth, GA) in October 2008.

Interview

Found an add in the local news paper for a Job opening. The description was for a photographer and if anyone was interested to attend an open house at their office. The open house went through what was expected on picture day and the general type of equipment that would be used. Also a technical demonstration of our ability to photograph was required. We went through several scenarios of photographing each other then reviewed them and critiqued each other.