TTI Texas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2016

2.9

Fied Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTI Texas (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview directly with Sales Manager and General Manager. Met at Panera Bread and chatted about an hour and followed by HR quiz and personality test. Have not heard from them since a day ago, but went very well.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider a typical day?   1 Answer

Warehouse Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TTI Texas.

Interview

First initial interview was over the phone with the hr. Next, I was invited to come to the facility to interview face to face with the hr and then with the plant manager who is over the supervisors. He then took me on a tour of the warehouse. After about a week, I was asked to come back and interview with another plant manager from a different facility and then with the VP of operations. Overall the whole process took about 3 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTI Texas (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

One day schedule, two one-hour interviews held between 10-11am and 1-2pm. All recruiters were very friendly and helpful. The interview include an factory tour which was a great tour to me. Recruiters tried to build an relax atmosphere, talk to candidates actively, which was great! Overall, even tho I didn't got the offer but it was still great experience!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TTI Texas.

Interview

Screening call from HR. Interview with hiring manager and then interview with the team managers. Your standard situational questions. What would you do if you are behind on sales quota attainment

Interview Questions

• What makes you good candidate to work in inside sales in a new business development environment?   Answer Question

Product Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TTI Texas (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about a week not to include background check and drug test. I was given a call by HR and interviewed over the phone at first. Later I was called in for a second interview with HR and then moved forward to being interviewed by my current manager and director.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What is your experience with purchasing? Do you understand the importance of urgency with a missing component?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTI Texas (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It all started with a referral that lead to me applying and looking them up on their website. Everything you need to know its terms of business functionality and what they do can be found online. Needless to say, It was very quick process during the summer it took 2 weeks give or take during the summer which consisted of two interviews. First interview with HR and second with upper management.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a career in sales?   1 Answer

Sales Representatives Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TTI Texas.

Interview

I got an interview at University career fair, recruiters were very nice. had 30 minutes interview next day. Next I flied to Fort Worth and had interview onsite.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TTI Texas.

Interview

The first interview was very conversational and they mainly explain the training process. The second interview was at the facilities at Texas.

Warehouse Operator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTI Texas (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online, saw a "Now Hiring" sign on there old building. I called first and they mentioned they were having a job fair and their new building. Interviews on the spot, got a call back a week later, asking if I would be interested. I did have to call and check on my application though. lengthy process but it worked to my advantage.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to show leadership skills. What was the situation and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not negotiable. can only pick what shift you would rather work, 6-2, 1-9, 9-7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TTI Texas (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Recruited at career fair, interviewed with local Sales Manager on campus, was notified in a few days that they were interested in flying me out to Fort Worth, TX for a night. Attended a dinner interview at a very nice restaurant in downtown FW. Next day was spent learning about the company and going through a few rounds of interviews as well as a tour of the warehouse.

Interview Questions

• How can you get motivated to sell electronic components?   1 Answer