TTM Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TTM Technologies Interview Questions

2.2

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTM Technologies in February 2016.

Interview

First met with HR and was asked a few basic questions (why do you want to work here?, where do you see yourself in 5 years?, etc). Then met with an engineering manager and talked about my resume and specifically about the open position. After that he gave me a tour of the facility. Finally, I talked to one more manager about my resume again.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at TTM rather than other companies?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TTM Technologies (Stafford, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

On-site, multi-panel, all-day, around the plant, lunch and dinner with key people that had an agenda and didn't truly want to provide the best career opportunity for me as a candidate; they cared more about their own egos than improving the issues their plant had

Interview Questions

• all the basics, nothing unique, nothing impressive from any interviewer- decent amount of resistance from a particular engineering manager; lots of old people that have been there forever and wouldn't work with new blood   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTM Technologies.

Interview

Show up at location in middle of nowhere for behavioral interview with HR person. Did not get asked any technical questions and did not get asked for a follow up interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TTM Technologies in June 2012.

Interview

Met with the Director of operations and we reviewed my resume and skills. After that, i went on to meet the Production Control Manager and we reviewed some material I would be working with. Subsequent to the interview, i was given a tour of the facility explaining the processes in the plant. It was a very positive experience.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TTM Technologies (Logan, UT) in January 2012.

Interview

Very informal and non stressful situation. They conducted a one-on-one interview in the office and then showed me the location of where I'd be working. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at TTM   1 Answer