KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

TU Munich Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 67 of over 67 interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

TU Munich

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TU Munich

Interview

The interview was conducted online using the BBB platform. The interview process is smooth (but that depends on your internet connection), but the feedback is delayed due to some administrative bureaucracies.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about previous experience in the course, availability to start work, etc.
    Answer Question

TU Munich

Application

I interviewed at TU Munich

Interview

The interview was smooth and friendly. Depth of knowledge and the future plans were the main topics discussed. A reflection of both on the reality and through imaginary questions was addressed.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,930

973 Comments

Join the conversation on

TU Munich

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TU Munich

Interview

First hand in cover letter, cv and transcript of records. Then interview with teaching assistant/lecturer which takes between 15 and 30min. Expect an answer within one month after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Do you have any teaching experience and in which area 2) What is you favourite design pattern 3) How would you explain the concept of the MVC architecture to a student 4) Explain Scrum in three sentenes

TU Munich

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TU Munich

Interview

It was a short interview about taken lectures and past experience in this field. We also discussed available hours and potential thesis topics at the chair, which could be written after the student assistant position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TU Munich

Application

I interviewed at TU Munich

Interview

Es war ein angenehmes Gespräch, das eher dem Kennenlernen diente als dem Abfragen von Wissen, ich erhielt viele Informationen und hatte die Möglichkeit, selbst viele Fragen zu stellen. So sollte es sein.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TU Munich

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TU Munich in Feb 2022

Interview

Zoom call interview where questions were asked regarding why I applied for the PhD. Most questions concerned how I would contribute to the research. Some questions were also asked regarding technical qualifications.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TU Munich

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TU Munich

Interview

Very friendly and helpful HR, especially starting a phd position during the pandemic. environment is very professional. They provide high variety of courses for employees in both academics and industrial development. As well as german courses.

Interview Questions
  • I got employed by doing a master thesis in the lab. We liked each other and work very well together.

TU Munich

Application

I interviewed at TU Munich

Interview

Allgemein war ok. Hängt vom Lehrstuhl ab. Man muss den Betreuer überzeugen, dann wird das Leben viel viel leichter. Auch die Leute sind cool und die Stimmung ist nicht schlecht.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garching b.München

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TU Munich (Garching b.München)

Interview

The first stage is the formal application with your grade report. The second stage is the interview, for which they tell you to prepare a project. They don't inform you in advance that it will be a stress technical interview (even though I asked if it's a technical interview and if I should prepare). As a result, I didn't expect to be questioned in a stress manner for more than an hour. The most disturbing part is the attitude during the interview. You will not be offered a seat or anything. Expect to stand in front of the whiteboard for an hour. The questions are not hard, but if you were not mentally ready for the tech interview, it's a different story. Also, it's very weird to see such attitude for an unpaid position. The second phase is another hour where they ask about your project, again in a very sceptical manner. General attitude during the interview is that you are unworthy unless otherwise is proven. Again, main problem is that they don't tell you honestly what kind of interview to expect and what the process will be (even Microsoft tells that!). After the interview they don't even notify you that you failed which makes things even worse.

Interview Questions
  • E.g. derive the solution to linear regression problem on whiteboard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bavaria

Application

I interviewed at TU Munich (Munich, Bavaria)

Interview

Pre-recorded interview with ten questions, both personal and technical questions including our strengths and weaknesses. Then in-person interview to go through your Cv and experience. Also your expectation to salaries and availability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Interviews