Tad PGS Interview Questions

Updated Dec 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

1.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tad PGS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tad PGS (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

I got am email from them inviting me to an interview. The interview lasted not longer than 20 minutes, they arrived late. They were very inquisitive about my age during the entire interview making dull questions to get an answer. Several times they wanted to see me on cam. I started doubting if I was having an interview as engineer or Versace model.

Interview Questions
  • How long since you ended school?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tad PGS (Ashburn, VA) in Dec 2017

Interview

I never applied for this position and was very surprised when I received a phone call, perceivably, out of nowhere. They told me they wanted me to work for their company in Sterling and all I needed was to say yes, so I did. Turns out I would be working in Manassas, and for a company that only bothered to email me when my timecard was in error and call me when I was let go.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want to work in Manassas?

Anonymous Employee in Kingman, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tad PGS (Kingman, AZ) in Sep 2017

Interview

Questions were asked about my previous experience, familiar with type of work/company. Safety concerns with the type of environment/heavy industrial mfg, male orientated line of work. distance form present home to the job location, am I willing to relocate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tad PGS (Garden Grove, CA) in May 2015

Interview

Everyone was really nice during the interview. They really took time to get to know me and what I was looking for. I can highly recommend this company for everyone that wants to grow.

Interview Questions
  • How long I have been working as a Administrative Assistant.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Hood, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tad PGS (Fort Hood, TX) in Mar 2014

Interview

Very short, was a 5 minute phone call and 20 minute interview, very courteous, and laid back interviewers. I showed up at the location and it turned out every one else overlooked this opportunity and was offered a position on the spot.

2 people found this interview helpful