Talascend Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Talascend Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2017

1.7

Radiological Engineer Interview

Interview

Company recruited me for a client. They answered all questions that I had. Even if they didn't know the answer they would researched it with the client. Very professional and impressive company.

Interview Questions

Talascend Response

Apr 17, 2017 – Director, Global Marketing and Communications

Thank you very much for reviewing Talascend on your recent interview. We appreciate greatly your kind words. If there is anything else you need from our end, please don't hesitate to reach out ... More

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Talascend (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed in the Houston office on August 8th. Afterwards I received a phone interview the day after with the national manager. I then was strung along for two weeks. After shadowing a person (unpaid) for 3 hours on a weekday, I was told I would receive a phone interview the Friday after if not early the next week. Instead, I was sent an email after 9PM CST that they were no longer looking for such a position, but would consider me in a few months. This was nothing but a waste of time for three weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the position?
      How would you like working such a position?
      Could you see yourself in such a position?
      What other relevant experience do you have in a recruiting environment?
      Answer Question

Terminal Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Talascend (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

There was no interview. They just called me out of the blue one day and asked me if id like a job. I had to research them to make sure they were real.

Interview Questions

• How far do you live from the job site?
      When can you take a drug test?
      When can you start?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Talascend (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager for my position met me to do the interview over lunch and then I did phone interviews with other department managers I would be interacting with over the next week. I completed pre-employment paperwork, took an interesting personality profile assessment and they made me a great offer. The entire process took less than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you get results, build team spirit, and not burn out people all at the same time?   Answer Question