Talyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Talyst

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Talyst (Kirkland, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was brought in through a recruiter and had one face-to-face with my boss's boss (boss' position was in transition) and a coworker. I was blatantly lied to about what to expect from the job, although I do think it was just based in ignorance since the actual boss of the position wasn't an interviewer.

Network Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talyst (Kent, WA) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview was good, and conducted by boss. He asked very pertinent questions and we went through various work situations that I had encountered in the past and could encounter in the future working at Talyst. He explained the culture of the company and what Talyst main objectives, mission statement, and goals. We also talked a lot about how my position would fit into these objectives and goals in relation to achieving them.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle stressful situations under a deadline?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talyst in April 2009.

Interview

Following my application online, I received an email from the Human Resource department stating that I had the skills they were seeking and that they would like to move forward, starting with a telephone interview. That went very well, and I am scheduled for a face to face meeting next week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions about us?   1 Answer
    • The pay is $10 per hour, because that is the going rate for interns with our company. Is that acceptable?   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talyst (Bellevue, WA) in May 2008.

Interview

In my particular case I didn't even have an interview as it was during a time in which they needed people on the phones. My background was more than enough for the position. Customer service experience is definitely a plus. The technical skills can be worked on, but minimum requirements are a fairly wide range. I would recommend strong computer knowledge, meaning know your way around the machine. Also any experience with Microsoft SQL server is definitely going to make it easier. You will find those in the actual team are very friendly. Managers are great too.

Interview Questions

• Questions are pretty straightforward. There isn't any highly technical questions although it will depend on your skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I started out as a contractor from campus point and after 4 months I was able to get a full time position. There wasn't a whole lot of negotiation. I was told the typical range for the position and based on performance I was able to get middle to high. Benefits and such are standard and not negotiable.