Tata Power Delhi Distribution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tata Power Delhi Distribution

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Power Delhi Distribution

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Power Delhi Distribution in December 2015.

Interview

The whole hiring process consisted of an online aptitude test, followed by a GD and finally the interview
    the interview went about very smoothly, and the interviewers were also of a very friendly attitude
    it was a situational HR interview mainly, with a few technical questions towards the end.

Interview Questions

• In terms of technical, questions about insulators and transmission losses   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be polite throughout, brush up ur technical knowledge

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Power Delhi Distribution (Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

The intern process included first-round screening by an aptitude test conducted on CoCubes. Top 12 students were selected for the second round which included questions from resume and projects was discussed.

Interview Questions

• How to transfer data from a database to another type of database?   Answer Question
    • How will you build a skill improvement platform for employees?   Answer Question
    • Some questions from Java basics were asked.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Power Delhi Distribution (New Delhi (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

I have 1 year experience in motor mechanic,panal & electric complaint. I give the four interview. I like work at team spirit. I work in company with honesty. I believe any planning before work.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Power Delhi Distribution (New Delhi (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

1. AMCAT based online test consisted mainly of Apti, English and core technical
    2.GD round - topic was on make in india
    3. Tech and HR interview round - mainly they ask whether you are interested in the firm or just seeking a place to prepare for competition along with

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fixed CTC was being offered

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Power Delhi Distribution in August 2013.

Interview

It was campus placement. The first phase was general aptitude and technical. Technical part was quite basic. Then followed by group discussion and interview. Interview was general starting from past experience of life and they gave details of work and business.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in utility?   Answer Question
    • The consumers something use harsh language or even become violent.. how will you handle that?   Answer Question
    • What if your posting is in JJ cluster (relocation colonies)?   Answer Question

Consultant Engineer Electrical Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Power Delhi Distribution (New Delhi (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

On line advertisement, applied with my all required doc. along with an application. called me telephonically on certain date and faced interview with a interview team consisting of Seniors Officers of organization.

Interview Questions

• First the asked me about my past field experience that already was in my bio data there is maintance work. are you ready to work here?   1 Answer