Taylor Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taylor Global

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Taylor Global (Charlotte, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

3.5 hour interview, four different people for 30 minutes followed by hour long writing assessment. Interviewer ranged from account executives to president. Each interview felt less like an interview (being drilled with questions back to back) and more like a conversation, which made it very comfortable versus intimidating.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taylor Global in June 2014.

Interview

After submitting a resume, you are asked to take part in a phone interview and submit a "writing sample." They don't tell you until you are on the phone that the sample is to write a press release for a simple, household item. They then give you 45 minutes to complete and call you back at the end of the time and explain to you how to send in your sample.

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Global (Charlotte, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview.
    In-person interview with several staff over two separate days.
    Writing test - received a product with details of its launch and was asked to draw up a plan on how to promote it.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Global (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Very informal. The recruiter was a bit odd, she spoke about her personal life on the initial phone call... which was bizarre but I guess it made me feel slightly more comfortable. I then met with the team a few weeks later. The office was nice on the surface but as time went by, something was off. The team was not enthusiastic about what the company was doing and I found out that the firm only had clients on a month-to-month retainer... which seemed to make some of the people uncomfortable (a house of cards).

Human Resources Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taylor Global.

Interview

Phone screen to start with a managing partner, which was extremely bland. Brought in to meet that person, the HR coordinator and an EA. You could hear a pin drop in the office, it was so quiet. There was no culture whatsoever, no energy. The conversation was flat, and focused on his 20 year relationship with the CEO who I've only heard is a nightmare to work with from previous HR professionals that left after a year or less. The MD said they weren't the right fit, but when you have at least 8 people in and out of the role in a short time, something has got to give... its not them, it's you. The HR coordinator was lovely and bright, I'd tell her to run for the hills if she isn't already. The office looked like an outdated, poorly put together IKEA kitchen. The cubicles were straight out of the 80s.

Interview Questions

• Very simple, take me through your experience. Tell me about that strategy there.   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taylor Global (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview after I had reached out and applied on LinkedIn. We set a date and time, but they never called. I emailed to try to reschedule, but I never heard back. Astoundingly unprofessional.