Team One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Team One

2.8

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Team One (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

1) phone interview
    2) in-person interview (lasted around 1.5 hours)- included a tour

Very great experience. I didn't get the job but will apply for other positions with Team One in the future. The office space is A-mazing! He was very organized and even sent me a map of the building structure so I would know where to park!

Interview Questions

• He asked me to tell him about myself.   Answer Question
    • -Describe how you would handle a situation if you were required to finish multiple tasks by the end of the day, and there was no conceivable way that you could finish them.   Answer Question
    • -Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.   Answer Question
    • -What attracted me to Team One?   Answer Question

Junior Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Team One (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

There was an open position and I was reached out to because I knew other people that worked there. After the initial correspondence there was a 30 minute phone interview, and an offer followed shortly. Interview process was easy. Negotiations were kept to a minimum but included relocation. Overall, this was very easy.

Negotiation

Yes. Negotiated relocation.

Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Team One.

Interview

Great interviewers. They pulled strategists from directors to senior planners and really put thought into the questions. They allowed a lot of time for my questions and listened attentively.

Interview Questions

• What was a piece of advertising that caught your eye recently?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Team One (Playa Vista, CA).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week or two. I had an initial phone interview with Elise, who invited me for an in person interview the following week. The work space is great - comfortable, positive, and creative. The in person interview was a good experience. The account executive and supervising manager were personable and seemed interested in what I had to say. Unfortunately I did not get the offer, but it was a pleasant process.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to get into advertising?   Answer Question
    • What are some examples of our work that stuck out to you?   Answer Question
    • What are some other examples (not our work) that stick out to you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the most successful experience in your career as of recent.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Team One (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

They asked me questions related to my past experiences and what I wished to learn from a new job. It was a series of phone interviews conducted by different employees in different sections of the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe your internship with past companies.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Team One (El Segundo, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was friendly throughout the interview; conducted preliminary questions on resume, gauged interest in the industry, only "real" question was "How do you deal with stressful situations" or something along those lines.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Team One (Greenville, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was pretty simple. The people that interview interns are their future mentors, not HR.The interview lasted about 35 minutes. The questions are mostly based on your past experience. Definitely know your resume front to back.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Team One in April 2014.

Interview

Very casual and relaxed. The questions are based on your resume. They want to know more about you, your professional experience, and why you want to work with the company.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Team One (Playa Vista, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Nice people that met me and asked questions about me and things I like. I answered the questions and tried to be funny. I think it went well. I answered the questions and tried to be funny. I think it went well.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

I was called a day after I applied, and told I was a candidate for the position. I went in for an interview and expected for it to be professional..I was wrong. I arrived 5 minutes early, and they went 20 minutes late. The questions were very general and anyone could answer them. I was not pleased by their professionalism one bit.

Not what I expected.