Technology Ventures (Virginia) Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Technology Ventures (Virginia)

Positive67%
Negative33%
Recruiter33%
Applied online33%
Staffing Agency33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Technology Ventures (Virginia)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technology Ventures (Virginia) (Washington, DC) in Nov 2020

Interview

After receiving an email there is a phone interview with a recruiter telling more about the position. If agreeable, questions about past work experience. She tries to see if your experience can or does fit what she position she is trying to fit. If you are not selected by the company you won't hear back from anyone.

Interview Questions
  • How does your background relate to this position?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Technology Ventures (Virginia) (Newark, NJ) in Dec 2019

Interview

Not too invasive. As long as you have confidence and can talk your experience in relation to how it relates to the position you will do well in the interviewing process.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar manipulation of SCCM? What is your experience level with Market Data Applications?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Technology Ventures (Virginia) (Vienna, VA) in Aug 2016

Interview

Brief; great conversation. Recruiter was not aware of the client/department culture though, so it led to a not so great work experience once staffed. Very friendly and seemed to take interest in overall career goals and how they aligned with the role the recruiter was eager to fill.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed