Tectura Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tectura

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tectura (Bellevue, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied on a wednesday, got an e-mail from HR on the following sunday. Set up a phone interview for the following wednesday. Interview lasted 45 minuts where the manager asked only a few basic resume questions, then talked for about 20minuts about the company. Manager told me he was interested and would contact me in 2 to 4 weeks. I have not heard back from him yet but it has only been 1 week.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tectura.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was all done remotely via phone interviews. Negotiation process was handled by HR who coordinated all of the phone interviews and provided information related to benefits and policies etc. via email. As the negotiations went back and forth the responses were all timely and the process happened over the course of two business weeks.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about Tectura and what would make you accept an offer from Tectura over another partner.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly quick and painless.

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tectura (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about 1 week. They basically ask about your working experience which can apply to their working environment. Interview on phone one time. HR will call you and email you for the offer. Normally, the interview is quite easy because they need employees to do their work.

Interview Questions

• Explain the process when you receive emails regarding issues from the customers?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tectura.

Interview

Headhunter introduction
    Hiring Manager + HR interview
    Hiring Manager immediate superior interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hring Manager is decsion maker on salary

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tectura (Mumbai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Its was a 3 stage hiring process. HR and then head of department

Negotiation

i have negotiated for my desired package.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tectura in January 2011.

Interview

standard fare. mostly about company history and plans and job role. 2 step process. first with HR and then with Professional Services Mgr. last interview was salary nego. Nothing special with the whole process

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tectura (Noida (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

I got selected from the college placement drive. Then they called for only 7 students from NCR region for the personal interview .but no one is offered ..i know all this because all of us get in touch for about 4 months before interview.

Sales Director Interview

Interview

Mode of interview: Telephonic
    Hr Screening: to understand if your profiles suit the opening, it was very basic, Next Level is with Manager by phone or in person for which i have shared my experience, final Hr Discussion

Interview Questions

• Instead of asking the achievements of the previous employers and how Sales was managed and achieved, the interviewer was more focused on the incentives,Salary and team. The question he was asking was not clear and very generic, but expecting some answers which he had in mind. Interviewer with 20 years plus experience had less patience. For the first time interaction he was curt at certain points where i wanted to close the call, as it shows and reflects the attitude of the company.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tectura in March 2016.

Interview

First Round was Written test in which all questions were technical . 30 question were there and cutoff was 15.
    The next was interview round held at company office .
    Process was not at all hectic , smooth schedule.
     Technical Interview was normal.
    Location and Infrastructure of company is awesome..

Interview Questions

• Oops concepts , programming of abstract class and interface and all that   1 Answer
    • Query to print top 10 highest salary   1 Answer
    • query to increment date   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was fresher so no negotiations.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tectura (North Sydney (Australia)) in June 2010.

Interview

This was a two step process where initially I met my future manager then came in a couple of days later to meet with senior management. Interview process was as much about the employer finding out if I'm the right candidate for the role as the employer giving me enough information that the organization was right for me.

Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses... you know its coming but I never now how to answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, they were receptive to negotiations.