Telemundo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Telemundo

2.0

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telemundo (Hialeah, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn at a staffing agency. They called me two days after for an initial screening interview. They called me one week after for a phone interview with the supervisor within Telemundo. They gave me a special assignment and 4 days to send back. Two weeks later they make me an offer. They select overqualified candidates but the role have no defined goals, you will be fire stopping most of the time and seriously damaging your career.

Interview Questions

• None. They only reviewed the career path on the resume.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telemundo (Hialeah, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• None. They only reviewed the career path on the resume.   Answer Question

Product Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telemundo (Hialeah, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I knew someone internally who put me into contact with the Director of the team. My interview went well. It took a while before I was told that I got the job, but overall the process was more than fair.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telemundo (Miami, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Disappointed. I had three interviews, with the last two being the top managers, it was looking good, however never heard back from them, not even to tell me that I wasn't moving forward.

Production Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telemundo (Hialeah, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview, which took place a week later. Upon culminating the phone interview, the interviewer requested the scheduling of the 1:1 interview. The 1:1 interview took a couple hours and within 45 minutes of leaving the building I was contacted with an offer.

Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Telemundo (Miami, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

Tedious; very inconsiderate of people's time. The process began with a phone interview, then a few in person interviews. HR in person interview was not very helpful. Interviews seem more to be a test of if they like you or not. Nepotism is key.