Telemundo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telemundo Interview Questions

2.0

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telemundo (Hialeah, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn at a staffing agency. They called me two days after for an initial screening interview. They called me one week after for a phone interview with the supervisor within Telemundo. They gave me a special assignment and 4 days to send back. Two weeks later they make me an offer. They select overqualified candidates but the role have no defined goals, you will be fire stopping most of the time and seriously damaging your career.

Interview Questions

• None. They only reviewed the career path on the resume.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telemundo (Hialeah, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• None. They only reviewed the career path on the resume.   Answer Question

Production Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telemundo (Hialeah, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview, which took place a week later. Upon culminating the phone interview, the interviewer requested the scheduling of the 1:1 interview. The 1:1 interview took a couple hours and within 45 minutes of leaving the building I was contacted with an offer.

Product Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telemundo (Hialeah, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I knew someone internally who put me into contact with the Director of the team. My interview went well. It took a while before I was told that I got the job, but overall the process was more than fair.