Telemundo Station Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Telemundo Station Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Telemundo Station Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telemundo Station Group

Content Producer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Telemundo Station Group.

Interview

Fairly quick and fast, a bit nerve racking but good. yes sir they also ask if you know about content and television which i do yes sometimes you get it sometimes no

News Reporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telemundo Station Group (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I had received an email to meet my future Manager. And I arrange the meeting in less than a week. They are professional people. I went there and was waiting for more that 45 min. When I met the Manager , she was great, friendly and professional. I got an answer immediately and started work the next day.

Interview Questions

• Experience. Proof of experience. goals   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate anything

Newsroom Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telemundo Station Group (Miami, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I sent in my application through the online platform for Telemundo. I was asked to submit a resume, cover letter and answer a few short essay questions. A few weeks later, I got a call from an HR coordinator who asked me about my interest in working for the company and asked me about the courses I was taking at the University of Florida. A week later the same person called to tell me that I would be receiving a call from the Executive Producer of the night newscast for a phone interview. The producer called me on the specified day and asked me a few questions about what I was studying and what I wanted to do in the future. She offered me the internship on the spot and a few days later sent me a formal email offer.

Interview Questions

• What courses have you taken that will help you in a career in news?   1 Answer

Master Control Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Telemundo Station Group (Fresno, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

A few basic interview questions, nothing out of the norm.

-Tell us about your current job
    -Tell us when you went above and beyond for a customer
    -Why are you interested in working for us?
    -Are you able to work without supervision?

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you had to make a decision on your own in a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Telemundo Station Group (Miramar, FL).

Interview

Applied through their website, got a call back that same week asking if I would be interested in another position. The interview was that Friday, spoke directly with the manager I would be working under. She was very nice to talk to, interview lasted about an hour and the questions asked were relevant to the job at hand. She really emphasized that the job required a Spanish-speaker and would ask questions in Spanish without any given notice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would organize yourself when working with clients in different time zones?   Answer Question