TemPositions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TemPositions Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

1.6

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TemPositions.

Interview

Easy and smooth process. All experiences listed on your resume will be talked about. First they'll give you a phone call, then ask you to come in for an interview, and then they will call your references. The whole process took me about 2 weeks.

Subsitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TemPositions (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

It was kind of easy I was surprised when I didn't get any hard hitting questions. They wanted to know about the work on my resume during the over the phone interview and in person not one question about me or my work experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TemPositions.

Interview

I've worked on and off here, so my first initial interview was a group interview. Everyone brought their uniform, we talked about the types of work/locations and everyone took a one page server or bartender quiz. I don't know if they do the quiz anymore, but it was essentially fine dining basics. What side do you serve from, clear from, which glasses are which in a diagram, what 5 items should every server have on them.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TemPositions (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I was told about the nursing position, & it was something I was interested in doing. I had already knew this company & worked for them for 1 1/2 years as a school nurse. I had originally went for an interview , took medical exams and was offered a nursing position. I enjoyed working for them and they had given a luncheon for nurse appreciation day, They also gave a gift to us and gave a nurse a service award. Avery good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Is it something I would enjoy doing.   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TemPositions (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

A few back & forward emails, & one interview.

Interview Questions

• No question was too difficult or unexpected. Most questions based on my experience and availability.   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TemPositions (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted resume online through indeed.com. I was contacted after one week via email. I was instructed to fill out a more indepth application through their website. I was then contacted within 2 weeks to schedule an interview. I was asked to bring: professional references information, degree, banking information, voided check, id, resume, and proof of finger printing. The interview was fairly easy, my materials were reviewed, copies were made, and I had to enter my references and banking information for direct deposit. They only accept professional references with professional emails, anyone with a google, yahoo, and hotmail accounts aren't considered professional references. If you forget to bring documents it will delay hiring and then you have to be on top of them.

Interview Questions

• It was just tedious going back and forth to enter information into their computer. My teaching history was reviewed and I was asked about my classroom management style.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, salary is set, schedule is up to the employee.