TemPositions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TemPositions Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at TemPositions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TemPositions.

Interview

I've worked on and off here, so my first initial interview was a group interview. Everyone brought their uniform, we talked about the types of work/locations and everyone took a one page server or bartender quiz. I don't know if they do the quiz anymore, but it was essentially fine dining basics. What side do you serve from, clear from, which glasses are which in a diagram, what 5 items should every server have on them.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TemPositions (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I was told about the nursing position, & it was something I was interested in doing. I had already knew this company & worked for them for 1 1/2 years as a school nurse. I had originally went for an interview , took medical exams and was offered a nursing position. I enjoyed working for them and they had given a luncheon for nurse appreciation day, They also gave a gift to us and gave a nurse a service award. Avery good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Is it something I would enjoy doing.   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TemPositions (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

A few back & forward emails, & one interview.

Interview Questions

• No question was too difficult or unexpected. Most questions based on my experience and availability.   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TemPositions (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted resume online through indeed.com. I was contacted after one week via email. I was instructed to fill out a more indepth application through their website. I was then contacted within 2 weeks to schedule an interview. I was asked to bring: professional references information, degree, banking information, voided check, id, resume, and proof of finger printing. The interview was fairly easy, my materials were reviewed, copies were made, and I had to enter my references and banking information for direct deposit. They only accept professional references with professional emails, anyone with a google, yahoo, and hotmail accounts aren't considered professional references. If you forget to bring documents it will delay hiring and then you have to be on top of them.

Interview Questions

• It was just tedious going back and forth to enter information into their computer. My teaching history was reviewed and I was asked about my classroom management style.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, salary is set, schedule is up to the employee.