Teradyne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Teradyne (San Jose, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

one Hr phone interview about 45min, waited for one week, one hiring manager interview about 45min. got onsite email after 3 weeks. Five persons for onsite, lots of technical questions, lots of behavioral questions, quite a challenge in terms of an interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Teradyne (North Reading, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

Hr contact me thru email and scheduled a phone interview.

Phone interview is pretty enjoyable. They introduced what they are doing and asked my interest. Then followed by a onsite.

Onsite. Talked to 5 people. Each 45 mins. Questions are based on what did you do and your basic knowledge about some programming languages and technologies. Plus, what type of person you are.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teradyne (North Reading, MA) in May 2008.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an on-site interview with the team, then an offer if you are accepted. Pretty straight forward software hiring process. First meet with the hiring manager, then with members of your future team where you get asked plenty of technical questions, and behavioral questions. Then a final tour of the site and facilities, then another meeting with HR and then off you go.

Software Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teradyne (North Reading, MA).

Interview

I applied online at February and April, and finally their HR contacted me about a software engineering coop position at late April. We scheduled an phone interview, the interview process is relaxed and positive, I appreciate it. We talked about my background, what's my interests in, what the position will do and introduction of Teradyne. After that they gave me an on-site interview with five individuals of their team about 3 hours. They interviewed my one by one, I must say it is a good and pleasant experience, we talked a lot about products in Teradyne, work content, my personal projects, some technical questions, behavior questions and etc. Then, they gave me an offer and I decided to accept it finally. Overall, they are flexible and friendly, hope it will help you in the future.

Interview Questions

• Object-related design questions like inheritance, difference between programming languages and etc.   Answer Question
    • Questions on your resume which they feel interested in, basically, they would ask details about what you did in the past and discuss some points on it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Teradyne (North Reading, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

Was scheduled a phone interview via email and asked a few basic questions regarding Masters Project in the Resume, saying I will be notified within a week regarding the results. I did not hear from them for almost two months and finally got a reply saying I was not selected. Very slow in the whole procedure.

Interview Questions

• Masters Project Related questions regarding Design Test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teradyne (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Very technical, digital, analog and DSP, plus some software questions. Talked to 5 different people, each concentrated on a different area. Took me out to lunch, the manager asked me some general questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was just out of college, so I didn't really negotiate the salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teradyne (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Was a initial screening interview with two engineers. After a week there was a day long interview with about 8 people. Questions ranged from RF, AM modulation, DAC gain, ADC gain, Gain error, Inductance, Op-Amps, Nyquist theory, Internal schematic of a Audio Video Digitizer (draw and explain how it works), different cards present in a tester. Some C++ and some conflict resolution amongst team members.

Interview Questions

• Hard to tell. They ask almost everything. Some questions which were related to my background I could answer - some I stumbled.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Teradyne (Buffalo Grove, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

It was two hours of technical questions via phone, followed by a six hour in person interview which was also purely technical questions. I felt like I was back in school taking exams

Interview Questions

• Ways to measure Rdson of a mosfet   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Teradyne.

Interview

Had an one on one on campus interview first for 30min. Asked technical questions about various topics in EE.

After, was invited on site for an interview. Was a whole day event. Started at 9am until about 4:30pm. Half an hour tour of the facilities when I first arrived on site, then after was a one on one interview with different employees every hour. Each employee focused on a different topic in EE

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teradyne (North Reading, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

First had a phone interview with a member of the HR department. Then completed two rounds of in-person interviews with members of HR and the division the position is in.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teradyne (Reading, MA) in October 2009.

Interview

People were great. Explained everything well.

Interview Questions

• Describe an accomplishment at prior job.   1 Answer