KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Teradyne Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 75 of over 75 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Teradyne

Application

I interviewed at Teradyne

Interview

Initial meeting at college career fair, following that there was a more casual phone interview. Then, a comprehensive circuit analysis and programming assessment. Following that, I received an email about a week later.

Interview Questions
  • What is Ohm's Law? Hahaha
    Answer Question

Teradyne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Teradyne in Jun 2022

Interview

I was first reached out to by an internal recruiter, then interviewed with the hiring manager followed by three other managers at the same level as the position I was interviewing for. The hiring manager and first two interviewers were very respectful towards me, although I don’t think some of them didn’t really know have strong interviewing skills. The last interviewer and I did not connect at all. They seemed intent on finding fault. For example when I gave leadership examples, they turned it to imply that I was focusing more on me than teamwork, even though I was the one being interviewed. This has never been the feedback I’ve received from management or team in any of my roles. The most surprising thing was that after all of the time spent in interviews, I never received an email or phone call afterwards, which struck me as a bit unprofessional, although not uncommon these days. Overall, I felt like the company may have a good & important product, although not extremely interesting; and, based on the interviews, they have a lot of long term employees without much experience outside of their own sphere.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about your experiences in using Agile practices within your team.

Teradyne

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teradyne in Feb 2022

Interview

There was no interview process. The recruiter didn't really conducted an interview, it was more like an exposition of the benefits of working for that business. There is really no screening process, and most of the applications should be performed online

Interview Questions
  • What year are you going to graduate?

Teradyne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teradyne

Interview

The interview was very very technical and challenging. There was only one person who wanted to get to know me as a person. The manager kept saying one thing over and over again which kinda raised a red flag for me. But overall it seems like an ok place to work for. It's just that they only cared about work but nothing else.

Interview Questions
  • They showed me a circuit and asked me to explain why some components were used

Teradyne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teradyne in Jan 2022

Interview

Virtual meeting with HR and local hiring manager, terminated midway thru the interview as they felt that he was not hearing what he wanted (which is fair) however, it could have been more professional. HR head just sat there smiling. Obviously, sales org. led hierarchy where HR was only a tool and administrator

Interview Questions
  • Asked for explicit ROI matrics looking to exactly match their orgs measurements.

Teradyne

Application

I interviewed at Teradyne

Interview

Met up with the software manager and talked about previous experience and was asked about basic programming questions, OOP Concepts were tested during the interview. Interviewer was helpful in allowing candidate to explain projects that the company does.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I interviewed at Teradyne (Boston, MA)

Interview

6 rounds of 1:1 online interviews. Questions are not difficult but mostly academic. Never once did the manger or anyone mention this is a contract-to-hire position. What a stunner to find out after hours of interviewing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teradyne (Houston, TX) in Sep 2021

Interview

After 3 weeks of sending my resume online I received an invitation from their Recruitment scheduling me for an interview wtih the Team I'll be working with. A week after that I got an email for my next interview with the hiring Managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teradyne (Singapore)

Interview

I talked to great people and became more interested in the company the more I spoke with them. However, the technical stage was brutal. It was made worse as the process was 6 hours remote.

Interview Questions
  • Sorting lists (any coding language) Digital IC (PCB) questions

Anonymous Employee in Lapu-Lapu City

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teradyne (Lapu-Lapu City)

Interview

There is a written test where you have to answer basic questions about programming ( data structures, object-oriented programming, etc.) and some logic exercises then an interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
  • Data structures, object-oriented programming, logic exercises, some electronic topics too.
1 person found this interview helpful