Texas Rangers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Rangers Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2017

2.1

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Rangers.

Interview

Typical interview questions, long time before hearing back regarding a decision. In person interview only. Hired about 6 months or so later. Good overall experience after hiring process. Mostly on the job training.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Rangers.

Interview

Applied through TeamWork Online. Received email that interview would be conducted on Skype. Interview lasted 1 hour 15 minutes. Interviewer was extremely polite and interested in learning more about me, not through prior sales experience, but personally. Certainly made me feel very comfortable during the entire process. Also didn't throw any "gotcha" questions.

Interview Questions

• Name five people you would invite to a suite for one game (dead or alive)?   Answer Question

Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Rangers (Arlington, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxed and casual in a pleasant atmosphere. The staff were polite and greeted everyone with a vibrant personality and were all extremely helpful when answering questions.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with working non-stop in the heat?   1 Answer

Ticket Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I interviewed at Texas Rangers (Arlington, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I was referred for this job by a connection I had in a different department. I spoke with the hiring manager on the phone and he provided more information about the job and then had a one on one interview with the same guy. The interview consisted of about 15 - 20 questions which he had printed out and took notes on all my answers. He explained the hours were not standard 8-5 since you are required to visit clients at their suite during games, etc. It was a good experience over all but the position was given to someone with prior sales experience in the sports industry.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 people you would invite to a suite for a Rangers game, not including family.   Answer Question

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Rangers (Arlington, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. It did not last long and I was offered the job on the spot. It was casual and one on one. I would not worry about it.

Toll Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Rangers (Arlington, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a rather simple process. It's an entry position, so it wasn't all that difficult. I was asked simple money questions since I would be handling cash. We discussed my availability. You don't have to worry about flexibility since you only work when the team is in town.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Rangers (Arlington, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Very stressful, unwelcoming and cut-throat interview process. They never followed up to my calls or emails even after two in person interviews and a skills test. I received a generic No thank you email that was sent to all candidates about two months later.

Baseball Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Rangers (Arlington, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with Assistant GM, followed by group interviews with GM, AGM, Directors, and coaching staff. Everybody was extremely professional and I came away thinking very highly of the organization. Interview involved both cultural fit and business case aspects.

Retail Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Rangers in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewed on college campus, very professional interview and a lot of important questions were asked that related to the job that was applied for. It was my first interview and it went really well. They made me feel comfortable and allowed me to ask questions about the job that sealed the deal.

Interview Questions

• Define customer service and explain what it means to service the customer. What length will you go to for the customer?   Answer Question