Cover image for Texas Tech University

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Texas Tech University Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 183 of over 183 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Texas Tech University

Application

I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

Describe what you know and what you did in the previous research work. Be confident and patience to explain everything in detail. Tour around the compass and introduce themselves. Friendly and nice.

Interview Questions
  • Behavior question Principle question Coding question
    Answer Question

Texas Tech University

Application

I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

It was a short process that took a little over two weeks when it was all said and done. Great people to work with and interact with on a day to day level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,937

976 Comments

Teachers

201.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Texas Tech University~27280
Join the conversation on

Texas Tech University

Application

I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

Liars. They don’t tell you the exact details of the job and you work 90 hours a week. Do not go here at all. Seriously. Not worth the mental health decline.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in Jul 2022

Interview

After sharing my resume and portfolio I was invited in for an interview the following week. I was brought into a conference room with 10 faculty and staff members who asked industry and creative process related questions.

Interview Questions
  • I received various questions about how I would handle different scenarios regarding creative and strategic processes, managing others, and the basic questions about positive and negative experience in my previous roles. I was also asked about my skillset/confidence in various creative tools and platforms, ex: video editing, graphic design, email.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in Jul 2022

Interview

Very simple. It's a 15 minutes in-person interview with most current supervisors in the facility depending on which department you are applying for. They each get to ask you a question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Texas Tech University

Application

I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

Very friendly and was a quick process! There was about 3 people sitting in on the interview. Everyone was friendly but stern. Called me back within a week, they were very good with communicating to me during the interview process as well.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you needed to create a solution to a problem

Texas Tech University

Application

I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

Ask about basic knowledge in Electrical Engineering such as circuit analysis, fundamental electronic, and basic of the transistor. The interviewers select a diagram with MOSFET, and ask the candidates to bias a voltage/current value for a certain node.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Texas Tech University

Application

I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

The interview consisted of one 40 minute Zoom conference with three interviewers from the IT department. They asked questions regarding my background and customer service skills before switching to questions on technical skills.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewers asked about my experience supporting workplaces with Windows and Mac workstations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in Feb 2022

Interview

Very collegial, friendly, respectful interview process over Zoom. Long wait (2 months) to find out the result of the search, but everyone was great in the process. Lots of excellent information provided in interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

standard interview and chalk talk. visit the department to meet with faculty and negotiate start up package and salary. standard interview and chalk talk. visit the department to meet with faculty and negotiate start up package and salary. standard interview and chalk talk. visit the department to meet with faculty and negotiate start up package and salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 183 Interviews

Texas Tech University Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Texas Tech University as 82.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.38 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Graduate Research Assistant and Student Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Graduate Assistant and Research Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Texas Tech University takes an average of 18 days when considering 183 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Student Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Graduate Research Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Texas Tech University according to 183 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 23.33%