Texas Tech University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Tech University Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Tech University

2.4

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

Very casual and basic interview questions were asked. Applied through a networking event that allowed me to meet the interviewer before the interview. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and was very conversational based. Lots of behavioral questions were easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe some leadership situations that you have had. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Tech University.

Interview

It was very simple and easy and breezy and lemon squeezy. My interviewer was professional and asked easy simple basic questions. No one should be too worried overall as it is a piece of cake.

PSS Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Amarillo, TX).

Interview

Everyone was very nice & helpful. They asked several relevant questions, but also chatted with me about other things to make the whole process more comfortable. Overall very good.

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Tech University.

Interview

Usual interview questions as expected. Ask about your comfortable age to work with at the center. Asks about past experience and CPR certifications. Short interview. Super easy to talk with coordinator of the center.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

A lot of phone interviews. Kind and polite. I got a lot of questions about my previous experiences. Questions about undergrad and master's degrees. I got the offer quickly once I got accepted.

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Tech University.

Interview

applied on online, called me two weeks later and after interview call me back in one week. It requires professional references (2 or 3). They definitely call your reference so make sure your reference is not friends or family members and somebody who can tell good things about you.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Tech University.

Interview

It was face to face interview. However, this is the average for one sector of the job market. For others, offers were received within 24 to 48 hours of interviewing—or the hiring process dragged on for weeks. Unfortunately, some employers don't let candidates know one way or another, even after they have interviewed them

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience?
      Previous educational background?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Tech University.

Interview

By the time they've seen your transcript, GRE scores, and letters of recommendation, they've already made their decision. The interview is effectively just to talk up the program. It's more about selling you on them than the other way around

Residence Life Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Tech University.

Interview

Easy questions with opportunities to communicate transferrable skills.

After the skype interview, you will be asked for an on campus interview. Save money because if you are offered a position after the on campus but you deny it, you will have to reimburse them for the plane ticket

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you and why you are interested in working with students at Texas Tech.   Answer Question

Facilities Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

Easy, on the phone, nice people. Called and talked about the position. They offered me a position within the end of the week. Simple job. I'd recommend getting a student job to everyone.