Texas Tech University Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 168 of over 168 interviews

In Person13%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Texas Tech University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

Email to schedule interview. Phone call for an one-hour interview process. It usually takes one week or less to know the results if you are the right fit. Be prepared to do some research about the department and the school culture.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

Straight forward, a few technical questions. There were three interviewers from different depts who had their own questions,how I'd react to a scenario etc. Not extremely difficult but don't go in the interview without having reviewed your skillset or you'll miss an answer to a quiestion you have the knowledge of but draw a blank.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,871

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

Texas Tech University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

Fast & Easy. I really didn’t have an interview, more of a run down of the company. I would highly recommend this job to anyone. Great pay as well, nice environment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Texas Tech University

Application

I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

Short, personality style questions. 3 interviewers all very welcoming and talk casually like they are your friends. Not scary at all! Dress business casual - no jeans or t shirts

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Texas Tech University

Application

I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

Typical process of a round Robin interview with a panel of 6-8 people asking questions in turn. Good light-hearted conversation and easy going atmosphere. Not difficult at all. I would recommend TTU as employer.

Texas Tech University

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

During the interview, I demonstrated lecturing in front of the employers for the classes I wanted to tutor. During the interview, I demonstrated lecturing in front of the employers for the classes I wanted to tutor.

Interview Questions
  • how would you deal with students who do not actively participate?

Texas Tech University

Application

I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

The interview was easy going, they kept it casual. For student assistants they asked what your previous jobs were like. If you knew someone who already worked there you are (almost) always guaranteed an offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Texas Tech University

Application

I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

My interview was over the phone and went very well. They are trying to see how well you talk on the phone so keep that in mind. It's usually 15 minutes but if it goes longer that means they are interested in you.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do when someone comes on the phone and they are difficult

Texas Tech University

Application

I interviewed at Texas Tech University

Interview

A Product Engineer is a Mechanical Engineer who specializes in designing products and their corresponding manufacturing processes. They are also responsible for transitioning the product from design to manufacturing at scale. ... The role of Product Engineer is a skilled, entry-level position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was a fake recruitment process. They already had the person for the position they have opened. Just make sure you are not wasting your time. I don't have any more to say, I think that opening a recruitment process just to guarantee a position of a person that is already inside is very dishonest with those that make an effort to compete for employment.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? How do you mentor students? What is your teaching philosophy? What are your plans for the following 5 years? How do you approach inclusion and diversity in the classroom? What is your research topic?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 168 Interviews