Texas Tech University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Tech University Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Tech University

2.4

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Tech University.

Interview

You can only apply for this position if you are in the Work Study Program. Afterwards, you have to wait for an opening and then apply directly to the planetarium's manger email. They the call you for a short easy interview. The job is easy. Lots of kids and you can do your HW on down time.

Space Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

The interview has to be in the normal working hours, no possibility of after hours interview for people who are already working and looking to change. Interview is about 1hr.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online, few weeks later got called in for an interview. Went for an interview and got a call next day with an offer. Accepted offer and started few weeks later

Interview Questions

• Easy ,no difficult questions. Talked about future responsibilities and functions of the department. Interviewed with a panel   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/a

IT Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Fairly easy, basic understanding of computers is required. They'll also ask about your class schedule and how many hours you can work a week. Also, interview is conducted with 2 - 4 upper level staff.

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I filled out a brief employment form and a 3 page questionnaire about basic IT Task. I met with the current Director and IT Coordinator and talked about my experience and why I thought they should hire me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask about how raises are handled.

Media Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was a good experience! I interviewed at the College of Visual & Performing Arts. The campus and building were great, as well as the panel of interviewers. Really the whole experience was great. I traveled for the 2 interviews and they were very welcoming and attentive. The interview was general questions about me and skills related to the job. In the end, I was offered the position, but the salary was much lower than I expected. They were only able to come up a little bit, and it still would have been a significant pay cut from my current job, so I turned it down. But that was literally the only reason.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to this position?   Answer Question
    • Briefly, describe your education and experience and how it relates to the position.   Answer Question
    • On a scale of 1 to 10, rate yourself on the following software and applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

It was definitely more about personality than it was about experience. They found my resume from a previous application and that was really cool. It really was a great experience.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

The interviewer asked Basic questions, interview was easy to crack, Evaluation of credentials. Try to evaluate your work ethic, professionalism, knowledge about subject material. It is important to be on time

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Tech University in August 2015.

Interview

there were no interview, you need to attend a workshop course fro one week, where you will have to go under different kind of assessment including presentation skills, communications skills, and speaking skills.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me any topic related to your major?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Tech University (Lubbock, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

It was very easy. You fill out a form online about your teaching experience (if you have any) and what classes you are taking with a few other questions. I went through a short interview where they basically just asked me about my previous job experience and looked at my resume.