Textron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Textron Interview Questions

Interviews at Textron

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interviewed in person once, then received a call back about the job. Basic behavioral questions. There were 3 people in the interview, most questions being asked by one person. It was pretty laid back, more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you faced & how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

very simple. technical questions, scenarios. be real calm, very welcoming interviewers. cool company. open to questions, very informative. use stars method, lots of personal questions to get to know you

Sr. Director Interview

Interview

The process was very straightforward, multiple phone interviews followed by a two day trip to meet with potential peers, leadership and a few direct reports. There was a lot of emphasis on background highlighted in my resume, so recommend that you are able to speak in detail to anything you have highlighted as a strength or an area of expertise.

Interview Questions

• What from your background makes you the perfect candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Interview

Screen with a recruiter then interview with hiring manager. Fairly easy more of a conversation. Good people to interview with and enjoy when the interview becomes conversational. Overall solid company

Interview Questions

Interview

I met with recruiters at a career fair, talked to one of them about my interests and then had on campus interview, heard back from them about an offer through call.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of situational questions, about how I was a leader or what challenges I had to overcome in a group setting   Answer Question

Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Textron (Hunt Valley, MD) in August 2020.

Interview

Phone interview that only lasted about fifteen minutes. The questions were general and mostly asked me about what I knew about the company and how I felt my experiences related me to the job description.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about the company?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Textron (Augusta, GA) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview was a panel of 3 people from different SBU's in the company. It was held on Microsoft Teams. Very casual, they seemed to just want to get a feel of you as a person. Company definitely seems to hire based on personality.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Textron (Augusta, GA) in July 2020.

Interview

Ran through a total of 5 people during the interview. Did not use behavior based questioning. Each interviewer seemed to have their own format and line of questions. Overall it was a laid back interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions that really didn't dig into my experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

It was a phone screen with a recruiter then an interview with the hiring manager. The screening asked my GPA and told me about the role. They also asked what I participated in during college.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

Met the recruiter at a career fair and had an interview the next day. Got reached out to a few weeks later for a phone interview and received an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What are some skills you've learned in school that you can transfer to the continuous improvement role.   Answer Question