Textron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Textron Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2018

2.6

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

In person on-campus interview and phone interview. It was typical 30 minute behavioral with a few technical questions thrown in. They asked me about my group work and what I had done to code before.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron (State College, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Comfortable and Casual.
    After speaking at the career fair I was given an interview the next day on campus and am currently waiting for a response back on my application status. Currently under review.

(Engineering) Interview

Application

Interview

The interviewing process was somewhat long and multi-phased:

I first spoke with recruiting representatives at my university's career fair, and scheduled an in-person interview for the following day. They instructed me to apply to some positions of interest prior to the interview.

My in-person interview lasted approximately 30-45 minutes, and was conducted by an engineering manager. No formal interview questions-just talked about my experiences. This interview did not serve to directly hire interns, but rather to determine if the candidate were to be recommended to managers at the specific locations we had applied for.

Five days after the in-person interview, I received a phone call from HR at one of the Textron locations to set up a phone interview with a manager regarding a specific position I had applied for. Two days after that, I was contacted to set up another phone interview with a manager for a different position.

The first phone interview was more of a conversation regarding details of the job, and also did not feature a formal interview format. The phone call lasted approximately 40 minutes.
    The manager conducting my first phone interview worked closely with the manager that was scheduled to conduct my other interview later that week , and decided to extend a recommendation to him on my behalf, to save me the time of doing a third interview.

I received a formal offer for both roles about 4 days after the phone interview, and accepted one of them

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Textron (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter directly during a job fair day at my university campus. I gave them my resume and was emailed about a month later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was very informal. Mostly just details on the position and questions about your interests and skills in general.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

They are looking for very specific people and if you don't fit their "qualifications" you're not worth their time. They ask very strange questions that you have to have experience to answer. Which was very hard for an entry level job.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

Interviewed with Textron after a career fair and it went very well. It was very conversational and didn't get too in-depth. A few days later I got a call saying they would like to invite me out to Wichita the following Friday for an on-sight interview. When I explained I would, unfortunately, be out of town that day, the person on the phone very quickly said "Sorry, that's really the only day we had available," and hung up. It was pretty rude and off-putting, but my only solace is that if Textron has no flexibility for people they're actively trying to hire, maybe I dodged a bullet.

Financial Analyst Program Interview

Interview

Great process! Simple interview questions and very conversational. Just be yourself and you should be fine. Be sure to know your resume well. Nothing out of the ordinary with this interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

It was a relatively simple interview. It was a day after the career fair and was conducted in a large room with many interviews taking place at the same time. They asked basic behavioral and situational questions in addition to one problem-solving question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you experienced conflict in a work environment. How did you resolve this?   Answer Question

LDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

Very straightforward. Usually two interviewers who have gone through the program themselves. Very knowledgeable on the company and have some experience in what your interest would be. Great process overall though

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Textron (Daytona Beach, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was very laid back. We Simply reviewed resume and spoke of prior experience. Talked about my interest in the company and where I saw myself working in the future.

Interview Questions

• What divisions are you interested in within the company?   Answer Question