Textron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Textron Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

They are looking for very specific people and if you don't fit their "qualifications" you're not worth their time. They ask very strange questions that you have to have experience to answer. Which was very hard for an entry level job.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

Interviewed with Textron after a career fair and it went very well. It was very conversational and didn't get too in-depth. A few days later I got a call saying they would like to invite me out to Wichita the following Friday for an on-sight interview. When I explained I would, unfortunately, be out of town that day, the person on the phone very quickly said "Sorry, that's really the only day we had available," and hung up. It was pretty rude and off-putting, but my only solace is that if Textron has no flexibility for people they're actively trying to hire, maybe I dodged a bullet.

Financial Analyst Program Interview

Interview

Great process! Simple interview questions and very conversational. Just be yourself and you should be fine. Be sure to know your resume well. Nothing out of the ordinary with this interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

It was a relatively simple interview. It was a day after the career fair and was conducted in a large room with many interviews taking place at the same time. They asked basic behavioral and situational questions in addition to one problem-solving question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you experienced conflict in a work environment. How did you resolve this?   Answer Question

LDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

Very straightforward. Usually two interviewers who have gone through the program themselves. Very knowledgeable on the company and have some experience in what your interest would be. Great process overall though

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. The first interview was with a member from Human Resources, and the second interview was with a marketing manager. It ran very smooth, and it was basic background questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your past experiences with previous marketing internships? What do you know about Textron? What can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

LDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

Standard questions told them my backstory and had the technical skills they wanted. Laid back, accepting my offer for this summer. Were hiring iOS developers and my background fit right in. Sent offer after first interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron in September 2017.

Interview

Went through campus recruiting through a career fair. They gave me an interview the next day and the entire structure was behavioral. The interviewer was very nice and didn't ask direct questions, but went over my resume with me.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Textron (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Was really good experience, we spoke much about what I had to expect, coming up in the future as well as what they were looking for in a future employee in the company.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Textron in September 2017.

Interview

Reviewed basic duties and talked casually about intern experiences. Additionally, we went over my resume and discussed opportunities within the Leadership Development Program. The interview lasted about half an hour and was conducted a day after my university's career fair.