Textron Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 337 of over 337 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Textron

Application

I interviewed at Textron

Interview

It was very easy interview they made me feel very comfortable and quick response. I accepted the role and I liked talking to the employees. Great group of people! Looking forward to the experience I will have in this role.

Interview Questions
  • What made you interested in this role?
    Answer Question

Textron

Application

I interviewed at Textron

Interview

It was fast and to the point. They were straight forward, fair, and had three interview rounds before extending an offer. They did a good job clearly explaining expectations of the role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you failed and what you did to overcome and improve.

Textron

Application

I interviewed at Textron

Interview

Met at career fair, and they invited me to interview the next day. I had follow up interview a couple weeks after with a manager. Everything went well and I loved the company, but I didn't hear back until 2 months later when they gave me offer.

Interview Questions
  • behavioral questions about what kind of environments you do well to work in

Textron

Application

I interviewed at Textron

Interview

Textrons interviewing process was a Quick two step process. Had one interview with Human Resources and then one with the manager. Was offered the job during the second interview. Good pay rates as well.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Textron

Application

I interviewed at Textron

Interview

There were two hiring managers through an online interview. Was asked to go through the resume and discuss projects in detail. Also went through relevant coursework. The interviewees were nice and respectable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Textron

Application

I interviewed at Textron

Interview

I had one phone interview. I was ghosted by the recruiter, received no feedback, was not informed I was not going to proceed in the process, etc. Advice: Please inform candidates they are not a fit instead of being unprofessional and ghosting.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a difficult project you had and how you overcame it.

Textron

Application

I interviewed at Textron

Interview

First they would ask you about yourself, skills, and strengths. They process to ask you technical questions regarding your position. In my case, they ask me one probability and one coding question.

Interview Questions
  • How to compute the first character of a string that is not repeated?

Textron

Application

I interviewed at Textron

Interview

I met Textron at a career fair and I introduced myself and gave them my resume. They were doing next day interviews so I did one of those. Two people interviewed me and they were cool

Interview Questions
  • Walk us through your resume, why’d you pick accounting, do you have any questions for us?

Textron

Application

I interviewed at Textron

Interview

The 1st round was good got positive review from the panel members. After that they said they will schedule an another interview but till this date haven't received that interview call

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Textron

Application

I interviewed at Textron

Interview

Overall, very easy interview process. Just a one-time, 30-minute phone call with a team member with one of their subsidiary companies. They want to gauge your interest in working for Textron and see if you would be a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 337 Interviews

Textron Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Textron as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.51 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Intern and Leadership Development Program - Finance rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Textron takes an average of 23 days when considering 308 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas LDP roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Textron according to 308 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 23.88%