Textron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2018

2.5

Aircraft Painter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Textron (Wichita, KS) in March 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed only because I never revealed my identity and ethnic background. The interview went well I thought and actually thought I would be considered. All the fake grins and smoke blowing I realized I wasn't. I even had to call to find out because I didn't receive a email or letter . I was left hanging 3weeks after the interview. Yet on the website it states how the hiring process goes and my experience was not as so . I imagine Textron is still not a diverse company as they state. Good luck if you are African American with qualifications.

Outfitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron (New Orleans, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

Apply onTextron website then there was a job fair that seemed liked first come first served. Then sent to another table for the real interview then they offer you a position then next send you to a Human resource for the offer letter and physical / drug screening day so keep close eye on your emails because they send alot of them. Very blessed and great full

Interview Questions

• Where looking for long term hard working individuals is that sound like something you're interested in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negogiate was bless for the opportunity and was willing to work for advancement

Contracts Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. one on campus, and one at the office.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about the different businesses at Textron?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Textron (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Lots of technical questions about the aircraft and trouble shooting of the individual system's of different types of aircraft electric and avionics system's. Lots of attention to detail and excellent questions about the aircraft maintenance and servicing and repairs to different planes

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences with customers who have been very unpleasant.   Answer Question

Associate Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Textron (Augusta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I went through two phone interviews (one with HR and another with direct supervisor and area manager) and an in-person interview with direct supervisor and HR. Interviews went well, however position was offered to someone with more experience. Wasn't able to get any feedback from interviewers regarding tips for improvement.

Interview Questions

• What are some things you learned in college that you've been able to apply to real world experience?   Answer Question

Associate IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Textron (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was on campus after career fair. Process took around 1 week but never heard from them again. Overall, pretty technical interview from beginning to end but felt conversational and fluid.

LDP Interview

Interview

Situational interview. Tell me about a time you had to do what not. Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult managerial decision. What was the outcome.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

Standard questions told them my backstory and had the technical skills they wanted. Laid back, accepting my offer for this summer. Were hiring iOS developers and my background fit right in. Sent offer after first interview.

LDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron in September 2017.

Interview

Received next day in person interview from on campus career fair. Resume walk through and behavioral. Very personable, down to earth people. Really enjoyed the experience. They kept the mood lighthearted. Received email asking for phone conversation, the phone conversation concluded with them extending a verbal offer. emailed the offer a couple days later. very fast, easy process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to overcome a conflict within a group project. How did you handle it? Tell us about a course you enjoy/why and a class you struggle with/why. Why are you interested in the LDP?   Answer Question

LDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Textron.

Interview

Very straightforward. Usually two interviewers who have gone through the program themselves. Very knowledgeable on the company and have some experience in what your interest would be. Great process overall though