Textron Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Textron Systems Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.5

Associate Accountant Interview

Interview

The usual behavioral questions as well as questions about your academic and previous employment background. Come prepare with examples to back your skills and experiences. Ask questions about the job and firm.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Systems (Blacksburg, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager at a career fair and got an interview. The interview was very smooth. Both interviewers were very nice. They didn't ask any technical questions and mostly asked about work, course experience.

Interview Questions

• Just went through my resume and asked questions about my work.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron Systems.

Interview

Very easy. Had one phone interview with a manager typical behavioral based questions. Called back the same day and offered the internship. They gave me two weeks to accept the offer and then a drug test that followed.

Interview Questions

• Explain when you had to work with a teammate who was always disagreeing with you   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible.

Program Planning and Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Systems (New York, NY).

Interview

The entire process consisted of a few phone calls. The first time, an HR rep contacted me to see if I was still interested and asked behavioral questions. After that round, I had a conference call with 3 Program managers where they took turns asking me questions about my resume. A few days later I got the offer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Systems (College Park, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview round was a behavioral interview with a technical recruiter. Next round was phone interviews with the technical hiring managers in the actual offices I was being considered for.

Interview Questions

• If you were working in a team, and someone wasn't doing their part, how would you resolve that?   Answer Question

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Textron Systems (New Orleans, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied for job then interviewed by 3 people. Then went to job fair where each job slowly ran out of positions in each line . I changed jumped in the next line to the next.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have   1 Answer

Flight Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Systems in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward, Easy. Hiring Team is very understanding of interviews needs regarding family. Overview of the job tasks, locations and compensation. I look forward to employment with Textron Systems.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Textron Systems.

Interview

Fairly simple process. Was contacted by a recruiter to set up an interview after a straightforward screening. The interview itself was almost all behavioral except for one coding question. Good experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain some interesting projects you worked on at your last internship   Answer Question
    • What are some of your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Describe the differences between C and Python   1 Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Textron Systems (Hunt Valley, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

On campus interview followed by an on campus interview with two managers, a tour of the facility, and Q&A panel. Overall, it was not too technical and it seemed like they were mainly trying to see whether or not I would be a good fit for the company culture. My one manager interview went much better than the other because it seem.

Interview Questions

• Object Oriented Programming, past projects, behavioral questions,   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Systems (Hunt Valley, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Tour of the facility and question and answer session before two rounds of individual interviews. Interview was pretty straightforward with standard resume questions and teamwork questions. I had an interview with a Quality engineer and a manager. Thought the interviews went very well, but I received a phone call around 2 days later saying that they chose to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a quality engineer?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had a conflict during a group project and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question