Textron Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Textron Systems Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Systems.

Interview

Brief and short insight to what the job would really entail. Though, this was because they needed a configuration management position for multiple spots in the company and I essentially was interviewing for any given spot. I ended up getting the software management group.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was flexible and if I was able to work with groups of people.   1 Answer

Logistics Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Textron Systems.

Interview

Was first contacted by the recruiter in charge of the job req, who notified me of a phone screen with hiring manager and director, followed by on-site interview with same interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Direct experience questions pertaining to what I have done and how it applies to the role.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Textron Systems (West Lafayette, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

First, on campus interview. They asked me about each thing on my resume. I went through each of my personal projects thoroughly.
    Then, they do a phone interview with one of their engineers. They just ask what language you are most comfortable with. They ask for leadership experience and really look for leadership traits. There was no technical and they didn't really go in depth with technical.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Textron Systems (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Three 30 min phone interviews and one 1.5 hour in person interview. Met with three different managers in the in person interview, each being a 30 minute separate interview in their office.

Interview Questions

• Covered everything on resume and a few problem solving exercises.   1 Answer

Interview

The usual behavioral questions as well as questions about your academic and previous employment background. Come prepare with examples to back your skills and experiences. Ask questions about the job and firm.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Systems (Blacksburg, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager at a career fair and got an interview. The interview was very smooth. Both interviewers were very nice. They didn't ask any technical questions and mostly asked about work, course experience.

Interview Questions

• Just went through my resume and asked questions about my work.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Systems in January 2017.

Interview

Two interviews. First was with someone from HR. Pretty standard behavioral questions. Second was with a PM, talking more about the position and the type of work to be entailed for the job. Overall pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you work in a group and what you did to contribute.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron Systems.

Interview

Very easy. Had one phone interview with a manager typical behavioral based questions. Called back the same day and offered the internship. They gave me two weeks to accept the offer and then a drug test that followed.

Interview Questions

• Explain when you had to work with a teammate who was always disagreeing with you   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible.

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Textron Systems (Baltimore, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

College Recruiting. Submitted resume via university career center, preliminary phone interview for basic information, then flown out to Baltimore for two in person interviews. It took a couple weeks for the offer. I didn't try negotiating. Drug test was required 30 days after accepting.

Program Planning and Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Systems (New York, NY).

Interview

The entire process consisted of a few phone calls. The first time, an HR rep contacted me to see if I was still interested and asked behavioral questions. After that round, I had a conference call with 3 Program managers where they took turns asking me questions about my resume. A few days later I got the offer