Textron Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Textron Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Textron Systems

2.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Systems.

Interview

Brief and short insight to what the job would really entail. Though, this was because they needed a configuration management position for multiple spots in the company and I essentially was interviewing for any given spot. I ended up getting the software management group.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was flexible and if I was able to work with groups of people.   1 Answer

Interview

The usual behavioral questions as well as questions about your academic and previous employment background. Come prepare with examples to back your skills and experiences. Ask questions about the job and firm.

Associate Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Textron Systems (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Didn't ask me a single question. The interview started with the interviewers trying to "pitch" the company and job to me. At no point did they ask me anything that wasn't surface level. Very evident that they needed me more than I needed them.

Clearly looked over my resume as they had highlighted and marked things. Very conversational interview, nice guys.

Associate Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Textron Systems (Wilmington, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

3 interviews with different managers within the department. Each consisted of 30-45 minutes of situational and experience based questions, with a chance to ask questions yourself after. Each manager was responsible for a different function within their department, and each asked slightly different questions to gauge where you would fit in their organization.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you have been in a manufacturing environment and needed to react quickly to resolve an issue.   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you've needed to confront a employee on your team and how you went about this confrontation.   Answer Question

LDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron Systems.

Interview

I had a basic phone interview with the Leadership Development Program. This was behavioral and we discussed possible jobs/locations I would be interested in working at. After this interview, I received an email detailing my next behavioral interview with my manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Textron Systems.

Interview

Fairly simple process. Was contacted by a recruiter to set up an interview after a straightforward screening. The interview itself was almost all behavioral except for one coding question. Good experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain some interesting projects you worked on at your last internship   Answer Question
    • What are some of your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Describe the differences between C and Python   1 Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Textron Systems.

Interview

There was a phone interview which was a group interview with technical questions. Next was an on site interview which was a group interview with more background and experience questions.

Interview Questions

• What network packet analyzer tools do you have experience with?   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Textron Systems (Hunt Valley, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

On campus interview followed by an on campus interview with two managers, a tour of the facility, and Q&A panel. Overall, it was not too technical and it seemed like they were mainly trying to see whether or not I would be a good fit for the company culture. My one manager interview went much better than the other because it seem.

Interview Questions

• Object Oriented Programming, past projects, behavioral questions,   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Textron Systems (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I met at a Career Fair to which I was invited an interview on the spot the following Monday. I spoke with them on campus and received an offer soon after. There were only 3 days to accept however.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Textron Systems in February 2015.

Interview

Spoke with recruiters at a career fair and exchanged business cards for my resume. Received a call the next day with an interview offer. The interview was 45 minutes approximately and very relaxed. There were two interviewers, one engineer and one hiring manager. The interview mostly went like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain object-oriented programming to someone who does not have a background in computing?   Answer Question