Thatcher Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Thatcher Company

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thatcher Company (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process at this company is unfortunately unorganized. Expect that all HR rules to be broken. Very unprofessional how my interviews were conducted. Company shows promise, but the perception of leadership in the ranks in question.

Chemical Operator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thatcher Company.

Interview

There were three people interviewing. Two asked most of the questions, mostly about work experience and whether I would be willing to wear required acid suit for some of the hazardous materials.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question for me was the reason I had quit my other job. One interviewer was very skeptical as to how long I would stay with the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate and was given the lowest pay.

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thatcher Company.

Interview

I was contacted via email and invited to interview. The person I was to interview with was stuck in a meeting when I arrived so I had to wait nearly and hour and then the interview felt rushed. I was shown the lab and the facilities where I would have been working.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic interview questions. Felt like they were looking for a particular personality, which is good if it leads to a good fit for them. I was also asked a few basic chemistry questions to ensure I could perform the work.   Answer Question

Whse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Thatcher Company (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2014.

Interview

go to job service for test takes 3 hours to complete there are several tests they give you a certificate on your grades later
    go to first group interview with about 4 to 5 people
    go to second interview
    get hired if liked

Analytcal Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thatcher Company (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

The Interview process is pretty long but pleasant.
    First interview day few questions about your experience, few questions about your personality.
    Second interview day more specific questions about previous experience and few hours in the lab to see how good you are in Titration (very important) and some instrumentation (Autotitrator, ICP-OES). At the very end of the second day interview there is a problem solving (I suggest to repeat the stechiometry).
    The last thing is an interview with lab members.
    It was definitively a good experience but very long and energy spending.
    Se

Interview Questions

• Mainly about instrumentation and university experience   1 Answer