The Baddish Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Baddish Group

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Baddish Group (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

It was great. Met with the owner and discussed the job responsibilities, my experience in PR and the benefits I'd receive as an employee. I spoke about previous clients that I have worked with and went through my media portfolio as well.

Interview Questions

• What type of clients I have experience working with in PR.   1 Answer

Public Relations Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Baddish Group (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It seemed like a normal interview at first with the typical type of questions that are asked about my professional experience in the public relations field, but then quickly turned to the owner bashing her current employees talking about how dumb they are and that she needed me to come in and take over since they can't do anything correctly. It was very uncomfortable since I did not know the owner of the company at all. I just didn't respond when she said such things to avoid any confrontation.

Interview Questions

• Have you managed other employees in the past?   1 Answer

Publicist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Baddish Group (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, in-person interview with Laura and one other person. Informal and casual, told them about my PR background. They asked me to send them writing samples and media clips too.

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in this role   1 Answer

Great Place Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Baddish Group.

Interview

love the look of their office hr people are great