The Beach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Beach

Candidate Interview Review

Gift Shop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Beach (Mason, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

I attended a job fair there, my friend and I both attended together (probably not the greatest idea, but it didn't seem to affect the interview process) You walk down a hill into the usual gift shop/arcade room, sign in, and if you haven't already filled out an application, they have you sit down and fill on out. Otherwise you they'll assign you an interviewer, of which there are tables set out throughout the room. I was way overdressed, seeing that there were kids coming in wearing t-shirts and sweatpants, and I was wearing dress pants, a blazer, a laced shirt, and heels. My friend, however, was wearing khakis and a nice polo shirt. (Many of the candidates were high-schoolers).

I was interviewed by a college student (as were many others) and all the interviews consisted of filling out worksheets full of questions. The questions, as I recall, were moderate questions; however, it was hard to hear the interviewer, for the room was very loud and I was sitting right next to someone else taking an interview.

The process was very unorganized, for my friend had to resubmit her application three times, once on the website, and twice on paper (within a couple of weeks). After discovering that she had to call and email multiple times to find out if they received her application and whether she got the job or not, she had to go for a second interview. I was very unimpressed and didn't want to even bother with trying to apply again.

Interview Questions

• Simple question of: What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What made you decide to apply to The Beach? or What makes you want to work for The Beach?   Answer Question