The Bloc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Bloc Interview Questions

Interviews at The Bloc

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Bloc.

Interview

I met with 3 different people. The first 2 seemed to be really friendly and the other was kind of tough. She really knew that some people didn't know what they were getting into so she was honest about how the agency and client works.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Bloc (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I talked with the in-house recruiter (title: Talent Acquisition) by phone. The following week, I was asked to come in person to meet with the Director of Project Management, the Account Executive I'd be working with and the Executive Vice President for Multichannel Strategy. When I arrived, I was taken from office to office to meet with each person individually.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of dealing with scope creep on a project.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of dealing with missing a project delivery date.   1 Answer

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Bloc (New York, NY).

Interview

Worthless. Ghosted me after two interview sessions with five people, never responded to my follow-up email. Just another typical churn-and-burn agency that probably has no respect for its staff, either, clearly.

Creative Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Bloc (New York, NY).

Interview

There is no interview process. They have a few flaky recruiters hit you up and then you get ignored. I would not get your hopes up at this place. Recruiters talk it up and then you never hear from them

Interview Questions

• Hey we are really interested in your background?   1 Answer

Sr. Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Bloc (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Submitted application online and then emails with Jr. recruiter. Then had a call with head recruiter. Call was pleasant and HR guy was serious and detailed. Met with 3 people from Project Mgt dept. 2 directors and the boss they reported into. Then met with 2 Account people and head of Dev team.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses or things you'd like to improve on.   Answer Question