The Buffalo News Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Buffalo News

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Buffalo News (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

Standard. In person with recruiter and manager. Questions relatively easy and both were very nice. Then brought me to another retail sales manager for a quick chat. Was offered the spot then and there with a call follow up and formal letter later on.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern here? What do you know about the Buffalo News?   Answer Question

Prepress Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Buffalo News (Buffalo, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very positive. I was called within a week of sending resume and cover letter by the department manager. She was very personable and honest about the job not paying a lot. However, she did say I would learn a lot about newspaper production and I did.

Interview Questions

• What is your software experience? I was given a Adobe Indesign software performance test.   2 Answers

Carrier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Buffalo News in February 2010.

Interview

I called the News and found they had a position open for a carrier, they asked me to come into the office and signed me up, showed them my ID and insurance info. Signed contracts because this would be self employed, no liability for them Started the next day

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Buffalo News.

Interview

Phone Interview