The CW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The CW Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

Ad Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The CW (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Professional and polite. Described the duties and expectations. Telephone interview followed by in person interviews. Very responsive to emails. Upfront about salary. One on one interviews. Everyone was timely. Easy process.

Network Distribution Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The CW (Burbank, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a very casual interview. We basically just talked about what shows we watched, current TV trends, and my opinion on certain shows. They asked about my previous work experience and why I was leaving my current job.

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The CW (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. I had an interview with HR, a Word and Excel skills test, then in a subsequent session an interview with the two hiring managers at the same time.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult task you've had to take on?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The CW (Madison, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview, 2 in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to complete a difficult task by a certain deadline and how you overcame challenges to complete it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Highly informal, they told me what I would be making and they told me to expect my salary to go away to 100 percent commission in 6 months.

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The CW in October 2010.

Interview

applied online. received voice mail from recruiter. interviewed with the recruiter by phone. recruiter was friendly, and the rather long conversation turned out to be more of a pure phone-screen interview. the recruiter was focused on establishing a hard salary expectation and previous entertainment experience -- though the position wasn't terribly entertainment/industry specific. process ended there/no further communications from the company.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations for this position (so we don't waste anyone's time)?   1 Answer