KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

The Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 677 of over 677 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory

Application

I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory

Interview

it was ok ok ok o great chese wiz) The Technician Support position is a point of escalation, to provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, Provide technical end-user support via telephone, email, or web chat.Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems.Respond to end-user problems based on standard procedures.Must correctly track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately. Additional Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not

The Cheesecake Factory

Application

I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory

Interview

It was fast, and they hire for culture. They do not do background checks or drug tests. They hire people that have good personalities and able to handle a busy environment.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about availability, my job history, and why I want to work for them.
    Answer Question

What people are saying about The Cheesecake Factory

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

The Cheesecake Factory

Application

I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory

Interview

Quick interview in person, 3 days of training. Mainly walked in, because a busy restaurant is usually looking for people. Quick turnover, so the interview is less about you and more about if you can learn fast and keep up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Cheesecake Factory

Application

I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory

Interview

Very easy, sit down with the manager. Training was the hardest. There is a two week training process, but you learn so much and have fun. You get to try a lot of food and learn the dishes that way.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a reliable mean of transportation?