The Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at The Cheesecake Factory

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Cheesecake Factory

Found 549 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory (United States)

Interview

You should lead the conversation. Interviewer typically wants to see your communication skills. Don’t over talk but don’t be a afraid to talk. Also be dressed in business professional attire.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say while introducing yourself to a table?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory (United States)

Interview

Awesome process. Spent time talking and asking deep questions. Not rushed like I didn’t matter: great experience. Also, things I am good at and things I can work on. Ask about scheduling availability.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory (Tampa, FL) in Oct 2020

Interview

the hiring process went very well,and the interview went well also because i was able to ask questions that some jobs would refuse to answer if the questions doesn't really apply to the job at hand

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory (United States)

Interview

Two interviews, 1 with a lead manager, 2nd with GM. Quick and easy they asked me a few obvious question like how to handle a disgruntled customer, couple other situational scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • they asked me a few obvious question like how to handle a disgruntled customer, couple other situational scenarios.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory (United States)

Interview

Very simple, easy questions, asked about availability, three interviews. It was very quick but spread out over a couple days. Nothing too much to worry about. Overall it was an easy interview and a quick process to get hired. However orientation was two weeks after I got hired.

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability? How to handle an upset guest? Previous experience?
Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory (Sacramento, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

I was applying for the server position but was too late because they just finished the training. So after I talked to several managers they offered me a Baker position which I accepted because I just want to be in a CF team. I want to move to server position later on.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory (Tulsa, OK) in Aug 2020

Interview

Two interviews in one day with two different managers. Both interviews went very well and both managers were nice with upbeat personalities so it wasn’t intimidating at all. This was the first interview at a job that I didn’t feel like I was less then the person interviewing me.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory (United States)

Interview

They were extremely professional. They made the appointment or the interview a few hours after I dropped in the resume in person. When I went in the interview took about 20 minutes and they were very kind and listened to my responses without any interruption. Very caring enviorionment,

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory (Woodbridge, VA) in Jul 2020

Interview

It was on the fly. Didn't really seem prepared. It seemed rushed. But the interviewer was very polite, and treated me with respect. Granted I came in at a time where the restaurant was very busy. Only because it was hard to get in contact with someone over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • What brought me there. How long do I intend to stay. My experience.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Cheesecake Factory (Miami, FL) in Jul 2020

Interview

Easy questions. Two step interview. Asked experience. What makes you a good applicant. Also asked for references and daily availability. Asked if I was certified and my education. Went over food sanitation questions and brief menu descriptions

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 549