The Fountain Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Fountain Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2017

1.9

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Fountain Group.

Interview

it was quick, they do have a lot of paperwork. They do drug test, and do a through background check. They are not always clear about who you are suppose to see or where you are suppose to go on your first day so be prepared to be confused.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Speak with a current employee, go to a networking event and meet and mingle with current employees and perspective employees, watch a presentation, then meet one on one with the lead. Then go in for a final interview

Various Strategic Sourcing Roles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (East Hanover, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I have never personally applied for anything through the Fountain Group. Instead, their recruiting staff constantly calls me, even after I filed at least 10 complaints with the BBB of W. Florida in Tampa. This company must be incredibly disorganized because on those occasions when they called, I received a minimum of 4-5 calls from recruiters trying to fill the same role. Over time, it became so aggravating that I told them not to call.

They don't listen!

One time, I managed to get through to one of their HR managers and she agreed to de-list me and instruct the recruiters to NEVER CALL ME AGAIN. Well, that was a LIE as they continued to do so.

I have come to recognize their phone number(s) originating in the 813 are code and now no longer pick up; although in the past, I used to, so I was able tell off each and every recruiter. Eventually, even that became a problem as I got mad each time and abusive because I believed they refused to honor my request. Several of their recruiters told me to take my resume down from Monster and Dice if I didn't want to be called. My attitude toward that is: "why should I? Why can't your company simply keep your word, remove me from your lists and not call?" The answer to that is simple and twofold: 1) they don't care and 2) they probably don't even have a database, they continually search resumes to fill openings and then call candidates when they think they have a match.

Considering that this is not an Indian owned firm and operates here in the USA and the recruiters are all fluent in English, it really is amazing that this boiler room operation is still operating.

Do yourself a favor and avoid these people like the plague. Unprofessional, unethical LIARS!

SCCM Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (Long Beach, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Extremely through. Multiple interviews from top to bottom. The process itself begins with a skill evaluation followed by an in person or Skype interview to evaluate your personality and professional demeanor. You are then interviewed by the account manager when a good fit is found. This is followed by at least two interviews by the employer bedore an offer is forthcoming.

Interview Questions

• Are you seeking a permanent home or only contract work?   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Go in and interview with coporate recruiter. Once you have interview if you did a good job, you will then take a recruiting exam you are given a req to determine what would the account manager be looking for

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Fountain Group.

Interview

Applied online, took about 3-4 weeks to get a call. Interviewed with Corporate Recruiter, asked a few questions then showed some job reqs from Entry Level to Sr Level. Then took an assessment written test about describing the ideal candidate for specific jobs. Got a mini tour of the call center environment and break room. Got a call 2 hours later and extended offer to start 3 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation even for experienced recruiters.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Applied online, next day received a phone call, set up an interview within 2 days, interview lasted about 40 minutes, was asked some questions about past work experience, then listened to interviewer talk for 25 minuets about company, took a short assesment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on pay, offered position in second interview on the spot

Help Desk Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Fountain Group in August 2014.

Interview

over the phone , Interviewer had heavy foreign accent. When the rep called me I was unsure if this was a legitimate job. After the interview I was instructed to be at the client site at a specified time. I was emailed the paper work for a background test and drug test. These I filled out and sent back to the company via email. showed up at the site and was hired on. They did not get around to the drug test until my fourth month working for them.

Interview Questions

• experience with ticketing systems , RSA and Active directory   1 Answer

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (Tampa, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I came in early for my first interview with our staffing specialist; I was briefed on the job and the salary. I was asked a series of questions relating to my previous experience and what I was looking for in a job. The staffing specialist was kind, personable and professional. Later that afternoon, He called me back and stated that I really stood out to him and he would like me to return for a second interview. I returned the following day, and met with a supervisor. She asked me about my previous experience and wanted to know what my goals were. She was one of those people who you immediately feel comfortable with so it was extremely easy to tell her who I was, what I wanted and why I felt I was a great fit. There were others who were more qualified; however, she said she had a really good feeling about me so she took a chance on me, called me that same afternoon and hired me. I have been here for a little over 2 years now and am still growing with this company.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (Tampa, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

General intelligence questions asked, and a writing test was administered in a one-on-one setting. If you have no computer skills and I mean intermediate at best, then don't even bother because they will humiliate you.

Interview Questions

• how well can you pick out important details from a paragraph?   1 Answer