The Fountain Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Fountain Group Interview Questions

1.9

Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

The process was quick and straightforward. The recruiter only made a few background checks. Pretty much everything they needed is in the Resume. The impression you make during the phone interview will help them gauge your interest for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last role?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Fountain Group.

Interview

Applied online, took about 3-4 weeks to get a call. Interviewed with Corporate Recruiter, asked a few questions then showed some job reqs from Entry Level to Sr Level. Then took an assessment written test about describing the ideal candidate for specific jobs. Got a mini tour of the call center environment and break room. Got a call 2 hours later and extended offer to start 3 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation even for experienced recruiters.

Help Desk Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Fountain Group in August 2014.

Interview

over the phone , Interviewer had heavy foreign accent. When the rep called me I was unsure if this was a legitimate job. After the interview I was instructed to be at the client site at a specified time. I was emailed the paper work for a background test and drug test. These I filled out and sent back to the company via email. showed up at the site and was hired on. They did not get around to the drug test until my fourth month working for them.

Interview Questions

• experience with ticketing systems , RSA and Active directory   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (Tampa, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

1 brief phone screening and 1 in person interview. Try making any experience you have relevant to Recruiting and staffing. Talk about sales, onboarding, online searching, anything that can make a connection. If you already are a Recruiter I would consider another place to work. I told them about how I helped recruit employees at my previous company, how sales and recruiting are similar, etc. The interview isnt hard.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Just sell yourself. They are looking for people who can think on their feet be taught.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The rate I believe is a flat rate. If you have previous experience there may be some room for negotiation, but for the most part they are looking for entry level people who have no room to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Speak with a current employee, go to a networking event and meet and mingle with current employees and perspective employees, watch a presentation, then meet one on one with the lead. Then go in for a final interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (Tampa, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

General intelligence questions asked, and a writing test was administered in a one-on-one setting. If you have no computer skills and I mean intermediate at best, then don't even bother because they will humiliate you.

Interview Questions

• how well can you pick out important details from a paragraph?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Mostly the interview was based on my understanding of Staffing / Recruiting as a business. I was tested on MS Outlook, Excel and Word. I was also tested on Boolean proficiency.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Open and Up Front

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Applied online, next day received a phone call, set up an interview within 2 days, interview lasted about 40 minutes, was asked some questions about past work experience, then listened to interviewer talk for 25 minuets about company, took a short assesment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on pay, offered position in second interview on the spot

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Fountain Group (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Go in and interview with coporate recruiter. Once you have interview if you did a good job, you will then take a recruiting exam you are given a req to determine what would the account manager be looking for

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Fountain Group.

Interview

it was quick, they do have a lot of paperwork. They do drug test, and do a through background check. They are not always clear about who you are suppose to see or where you are suppose to go on your first day so be prepared to be confused.