The Icee Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Icee Company

The Icee Company

Application

I interviewed at The Icee Company

Interview

Interview went great. Did it over zoom. Was asked about my background. Talked about his background and also the company's. I can tell he was engaged in the conversation and really wanted me to become a part of the team.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience within the field?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Icee Company (Nashville, TN) in Jun 2020

Interview

Very weird. The interviewer did not make eye contact. Read my resume aloud and hardly interacted. Hard for me to come up with questions about his management style or the company/department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Icee Company

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at The Icee Company in Sep 2019

Interview

An internal recruiter reached out, had a phone chat, went to Icee office for in-person interview. The director was 15 mins late to the interview, no reason given. After the interview, I was told Icee would get back to me the following week. After trying to reach out to the recruiter (ghosted) and director who interviewed - I received a response 3 months later (!) that was over qualified.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Icee Company

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Icee Company

Interview

Went through a staffing agency. They did everything for you as far as submitting paperwork. Interview was easy and they were very nice. It was like having a conversation and just getting to know the company.

Interview Questions
  • How what they are doing correlates to what i previously did.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Icee Company (Ontario, CA)

Interview

I met with the department supervisor and we talked for like 15 minutes and then it was done. I briefly described my skills and she nodded and asked simple questions. When I was done she took me to the floor so I could watch the csr's make calls and then I met with the lead. The lead showed me how the calls worked and then I left.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Icee Company (Tampa, FL) in Apr 2016

Interview

Easy laid back. Interviewed with the Service Manager and regional Op's manager. Talked about my experience and job expectations, benefits and salary. The starting pay is well below what they expect in "real world" field experience. They said all techs start at $15 - $16 an hour. With well qualified techs, such as myself they should offer at least $18. Also they made sure to note that yearly pay hikes never go above 2.5%, which is average in the field. But with such a low starting wage, it would take awhile to get up to the regular wage, they should be offering. After interview, I declined going any further due to pay wage restrictions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Icee Company (Lake Charles, LA) in Apr 2016

Interview

After I applying online I got a call from a manager to come in for an interview, the interview was very casual. The hiring manager clearly wasn't prepared for the interview. He was dressed like a bum and we interviewed in a dirty break room. There were pictures of half naked woman around in the break room. He didn't know what to ask me, it seems like it was his first interview. I completed the interview and was promised to hear feedback within the next few days. Guess what?? I never heard anything back. I called the company for over a week with no answer, I didn't even receive a courtesy call or email telling me I wasn't selected. Very unprofessional people at ICEE!

Interview Questions
  • So would you be interested in doing this kind of work?

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Icee Company (Louisville, KY) in Aug 2015

Interview

Very accusatory. They brought up one speeding ticket out of my whole driving record from 2007 and focused almost solely on that. They also came off very “holier than thou” and really rubbed me the wrong way at the start but I needed the money.

Interview Questions
  • When was the last time you smoked pot?

The Icee Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Icee Company in May 2015

Interview

Laos back interview, quizzed on machines and my history. Manager mostly talked. Talked up the job how good it was. Felt like a recruiter. Almost too good to be true, it was. Kinda a joke

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Icee Company (Mobile, AL) in May 2011

Interview

Interview process was very laid back. I felt that I was overdressed for the company's standards. Two regional managers interviewed me and did most of the talking. Interview lasted about an hour inside of a dumpy office. They only offered me $11.50 per hour. At that time I felt somewhat welcomed and wondered if there was potential to grow within the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a little about yourself.
1 person found this interview helpful