The Jacobson Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Jacobson Group Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Jacobson Group

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Jacobson Group in March 2016.

Interview

I got a call from a Jacobson Group recruiter after submitting an application. She apparently liked what she saw, and asked to set up a phone interview for the very next day. My impression of the Jacobson Group went downhill from there. In the phone interview, immediately after greeting each other, the recruiter said to me "well, I don't really think that you are what we are looking for, but let's talk anyway." Who does that!? No self-respecting recruiter I have ever known would waste both their time and the applicant's if they knew beforehand that the person wasn't right for the job. Nor would any self-respecting recruiter every actually say that in the first minute of an interview. This is a company for which I had a lot of respect, but now I am wondering why I would ever want to work with people like that.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too intense. Just asked about past work experience, and what I was looking for.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Jacobson Group.

Interview

The interview process is conservative, intellectual and rigorous. Mine involved two phone screens, multiple interviews with staff (management and a panel equipped with pre-meditated questionnaires), a 1:1 with a CEO, two interviews with SVP. It also included Wonderlic testing (score directly affects hiring decisions), background check and drug screen - skills tests apply to some non-management roles.

Interview Questions

• Many questions are directly related to the company core values.   1 Answer