The Jodel Venture Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Jodel Venture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Jodel Venture (Berlin)

Interview

Was informed to sit through 5 to 6 interviews and a 2-4 hours test just for a junior position. It’s dragging the process and creating bad candidate experience. Imagine taking leave for the interviews and getting reply they have “better” candidates. From what I’m told, the QA team is still at the very beginning and with no experience. The interviewers are nice but the interview questions are not really professional, and I was in fact interviewed by a working student. In the second interview, I was given a task of scenario analysis but with an ambiguous question.

Interview Questions
  • Motivation, introduction, and salary expectation
    Answer Question
  • Questions from test and a scenario analysis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Jodel Venture (Berlin) in Aug 2021

Interview

First I got called for the initial interview, after which I got the assigment that should be done in 2-3 days. It was an easy assigment, wanted to check abilities of writing test cases, sorting bugs and other. Since I haven't passed to the next cycle, they offered me to have a call to give me a feedback on the assigment. That was very helpful because I learned what was the reason they didn't move forward with me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Jodel Venture

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Jodel Venture in Jul 2021

Interview

I was an awesome interview experience. The team was super friendly and helpful, especially hiring manager - Shadi. It includede the following steps 1. HR + Hiring manager screening 2. Take home coding challenge 3. Technical interview + coding challenge review 4. Interview day with other teams

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Jodel Venture

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Jodel Venture in May 2021

Interview

Nach der Bewerbung erhielt ich binnen weniger Tage die Einladung zu einem Vorstellungsgespräch. Dieses verlief problemlos und sehr zwanglos, allerdings hatte ich kurz danach ein alternatives Praktikumsangebot erhalten, weshalb ich direkt im Anschluss absagte. Interview fand online statt.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Jodel Venture (Berlin) in May 2019

Interview

Zwei Wochen nach meiner Bewerbungsmail hatte ich bereits drei Gespräche via Videocall geführt. Anschließend gab es noch einen ganztägigen Austausch bei Jodel vor Ort. Neben dem inhaltlichen Austausch, gab es auch ein Interview zum Cultural Fit. Insgesamt war der Prozess sehr professionell und hat mich darin bestärkt, dass ich mich beim richtigen Unternehmen beworben habe.

Interview Questions
  • - Vorstellung des Lebenslaugf mit Bezug auf die ausgeschriebene Stelle. - Welche KPIs sollten im operativen Geschäft reportet werden? - Diskussion über strategische Entwicklung des Teilbereiches.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Jodel Venture (Berlin) in Sep 2017

Interview

The interview had 2 technical steps (one of which involved quite some work) and about 3 more meetings with non technical people). All seemed good to me in the end, in spite of all the energy I had to invest in this interviewing process, BUT I was rejected with no reason. I'm even used to this from other interviews I've attended, but this one had something really filthy about it. Don't let them overwork you during this interview!

Interview Questions
  • How much mate per day do you drink?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Jodel Venture (Berlin) in Jul 2017

Interview

The manager of the department sent me a task then we had a talk through Skype. I didn't expect it would take so long (1,5 hour) and it exhausted me a lot. At some point, i just wanted to turn off my laptop...I was really bored and was not interested in the job anymore. The manager asked me several questions, some required a lot of imagination in a really short time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Jodel Venture (Berlin) in Sep 2016

Interview

Das Vorstellungsgespräch verlief telefonisch. Der Recruiter war sehr freundlich. Er hat einen kurzen und guten Überblick über Aufgaben und Pflichten verschaffen können. Nach einigen Rückfragen meinerseits war das kurze Gespräch von ca. 30 min vorüber.

Interview Questions
  • Welche Erfahrungen konntest du bisher sammeln? Was ist das verrückteste was du innerhalb des letzten Jahres gemacht hast? Was bedeutet Glück für dich?
RSS Feed</>Embed