The Local Pages Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.4

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Local Pages (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Spoke to a man on the phone and was hired on the phone the next day. It seemed to be a little bit too good to be true and this is eventually what I found out. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. Unless you live in arizona or a state in which an elderly demographic is a majority.....nobody will buy the product you are trying to sell.

Computer Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Local Pages (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied and they cold called me wanting a technical interview after business after hours. This place gives you vacation/benefits -see the job description after one year. I would seriously look at their BBB ratings and other reviews before applying.

Interview Questions

• First "technical" question was - how much are you making where you are at?

The rest of their questions no more pertained to to the job description than fly. It was a technical fishing expedition on things you normally go and look up.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Local Pages (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview was wonderful. The man who interviewed me was personable and easy to talk to and smart. We had a good repoire and I felt good interacting with him.

Interview Questions

• Am I competent with Adobe CS?   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Local Pages.

Interview

Interview was done over the phone and the recruiter was amazing. He was very personable and made me feel like we were in a face to face interview. He covered the position in great detail to make sure the job was going to be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?
      How comfortable are you with traveling?
      Are you a self starter?
      What is your level of motivation?
      Are you sales driven?
      Are you a people person?
      Are you comfortable with Business to Business Sales?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Local Pages (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

I got there and filled out an application. Everyone was very nice and everyone said something to me and was very excited as they walked past me. The manager then took me into a conference room and she asked me about my experience and me personally and I asked her about the position and her personally. She was very excited and such a bubbly person with great motivational skills! She hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite color?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Local Pages in January 2015.

Interview

First time I have ever been offered a job over the phone in the first 2 minutes. There was no interview. It was basically a job offer phone call. They go through employees so quickly that they really don't care who they hire. If you are desperate for a job give them a call.

Interview Questions

• Can you start to work next week? Do you have any sales experience? Do you mind traveling?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It's a commission based sales job. You earn what you make.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Local Pages (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

They called and asked me if I would work for them. They called Friday, and wanted me to start Monday. I knew something was fishy when they didn't have me meet anyone for a real interview. I guess that is what happens when you have such I high turn over rate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non existent

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The Local Pages (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

I first talked on the phone with a recruiter who was knowledgeable and excited to talk with me. I spent about an hour with the head of operations manager. He was very personable and fun and talked about many things both job and community related. I would say that this company spends a great amout of time and care getting to know its employees...This interview showed me this.

Interview Questions

• What drives you to want to recruit?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The amount of pay was not negotiated. I felt like it was good money for my time and service to the company.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Local Pages in January 2014.

Interview

I applied for the job on Indeed.com, I was contacted by a corporate recruiter from Salt Lake City. After a phone interview that lasted over a hour. Reviewing everything from company culture, to pay commission and bonus structure. I was sent material thru email reviewing everything that was discussed during the interview process. I was then contacted by a manager in the state I was applying for to conduct a second interview. After that interview a few days past and I was then contacted back again by the corporate recruiter who offered me the job. I was then asked to come out to Salt Lake for a week of training. The Company too care of all expenses to get to and from Ohio to Salt Lake for training. Once I got back home Friday Evening, I was contacted by my Manager and he gave me my assignment and where to meet with him Monday morning. I trained with my manager for two days doing ride a longs. After a day I was honestly ready to work my own leads but I did really appreciate the time he put into his training.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about me personally, they wanted to know my character. They stated they are a family oriented company and cared about their employees.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Local Pages.

Interview

Fairly new growing company that is focused on the smaller towns out West