The Maids Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Maids

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Maids

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Maids (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was good experience, but I didn't appreciate the drug testing facility to send the employer private information which is against HIPPA violations. Hiring Manager seemed very nice and a people pleaser.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Maids (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was really great and got hired immediately on the spot . came in for training the next day.asked me if i had a driver's license the hiring process went by fast.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a driver's license ?   5 Answers
    • The maids is Monday - Friday no weekends is that ok ?   1 Answer
    • Do you speak Spanish?   2 Answers

Maid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Maids (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

The manger stold me about the job feel of what am going to be doing if I get hired.she will call me on Friday of I got the job and a back round check on me

Interview Questions

• I ask is every body Nice's on the job cause my last job crazy and will I take 725 for the first 3 days of training and I said yes I will and then 13 dollars in hours yes   1 Answer

Maid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Maids (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

What interview?? You just go in, fill the application out, chit chat about your work exprience and BAM you got the job. They have you start the next day. you would stay in the office and do paperwork. then the next day you can go out with a team of 3 or 4 catty women. if you lucky you may get the dude with the dreds and glasses to train you. he pretty cool.

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Maids (Mishawaka, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied in person and was called a couple of days later for an interview. Came in and discussed prior experience. Everything was very laid back. I had worked for the company before so I was familiar with how things worked.

Interview Questions

• None really. I had worked for the company before so it was really easy.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Maids in August 2014.

Interview

Bunch of lies. Told a steady 30-35 hour work week. Not even close to those hours. And a happy environment? All the people whine and complain about too many hours one week then not enough the next week. They fill your head with the thought you will have a stackable paycheck when that just isn't true. It fluctuates so much from one week to the next.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Maids (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

The woman who originally did my interview was very personable. She wasn't too high strung and didn't make me nervous at all, it was almost like I had known her for a while.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in the cleaning industry?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Maids in June 2013.

Interview

apply online they call you in to do an application then call again for interview.