The Memory Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Memory Company

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phenix City, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Memory Company (Phenix City, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

I found the opportunity online and applied for it. I received a call from the company advising me that an interview had been scheduled. I attended the interview where I was ask to complete an application. I completed the application and met with an interviewer and discussed the job.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Picker Interview

Interview

Thorough, quick and spot on. I have never seen anythitng more professional or as good as the way that I was spoken to. there were many things about the place that seemed professional and very interesting that made me want to stay and see how things worked out

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Memory Company.

Interview

The interview process was not hard, nor was it unsettling at all. They save the horrid behavior for your employment there. The attitude of the employer was totally different in the interview compared to the way things were in the office. My supervisor was extremely cold, incompetent and just a flat-out nasty person. I believe she has a very low self esteem, and that is why she chooses to try to "bully" others. You can tell she was probably bullied as a young woman and now feels the need to pass that on.

Negotiation

They gave me what I asked for, monetarily.

The Memory Company Response

Jul 25, 2014 – Controller

We all know this was not your job title.

Interview

I should have ran when I had the chance. Mr. Sizemore was very condescending in my interview. However, I took the job out of immediate need and realized in less than a month it was time to go.

Interview Questions

• Will you be happy working for TMC? HA!   1 Answer

Picker/Packer Interview

Interview

Was no interview came in as temp through Staffing connections and a month later got hired on with no interview or nothing just filled out paper work and that was it didn't meet any of the top people or anything

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Memory Company.

Interview

Sent in resume - got interview - was offered job

Interview Questions

• Not a real job interview - more personal questions than job experience related questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

CS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phenix City, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Memory Company (Phenix City, AL) in December 2013.

Interview

discussed my job responsibilities, talked about past job history, what my goals would be, how I work with others, how well I handle pressure and a face paced environment, strengths and weaknesses, what goals have I met and what goals I may have failed.

Interview Questions

• Based upon my past work history.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phenix City, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Memory Company (Phenix City, AL) in September 2011.

Interview

interviewer and owner was very out going but came accross as ify on trust

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didn't exist