The Millennium Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.1

Shipping and Receiving Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Millennium Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

It was good. Started with a phone interview where a recruiter told me about the position and then I was called back for a face to face interview with a manager. You definitely get more information about the position from the manager than the recruiter, they focused more on my past positions.

Business Administrative Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jenkintown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Millennium Group (Jenkintown, PA).

Interview

No matter what position you are applying for, it's a door to door sales position!!!!

Recommendation to Phoenix: If you're going to lie about the position at least tell people what industry/product type you're working with before the interview.

Interview Questions

• They just asked the first question they could think of off the resume...   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Millennium Group (New York, NY).

Interview

They are VERY disorganized. The account manager told me that he thought I was a great fit for the position and he would be in contact with me to set up the second interview. With his lack of communication and setting up the interview, I reached out and he apologized and said they found another candidate. For the first interview, he never called and I had to reach out to see if he needed to reschedule and he said yes. Overall, they seemed very disorganized and lack professionalism.

Interview Questions

• What responsibilities do you have at your current position   1 Answer

Shipping and Receiving Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Millennium Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

No interview opportunity. That was the second time that the same recruiter contacted me for the same position. The first time, she told me she was going to submit my resume to the recruiter manager, she never followed-up, she never replied to my calls/emails. After about 6 months, I placed my resume on Craigslist last week and she contacted me again to offer me same position. I completed my online application and tried to speak with her, she mentioned she is 3 hours ahead of me with her area code phone number from the bay area where I live. She was going to call me back, never did to my phone number. She is a lair. She just want to add candidates to the Millennium group data base.

Office Services Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Millennium Group in July 2015.

Interview

Applied on-line and soon after I got a call to schedule a phone screen. A few days later, got a call back asking if I knew "x" - I had no idea what I was being asked; I asked if it was a software or tool and was told by the recruitment office they weren't entirely sure and would get back to me. It started to sound like a completely different job. I was told the next person calling me would do so in a few days; almost two weeks later I got the call. The previous question asked of me was an acronym for the company (account) I'd work for! You'd think their HR team would know that. The person I spoke to for an hour had the same job in a different region.

I was under the impression Millennium was a recruiter; I wouldn't be employed by the company itself. Interview was fine but the job description did not match that of what was being described; I'm capable of it but it was a big surprise. But even then, it didnt seem like they had a real understanding of the role.

Interview went well and I was told I'd move on to the next round. That was two weeks ago; I followed up with an email and phone call - no response. I'm ok with not being the candidate but a little courtesy in responding isn't asking much.

A lot of confusion on their end with no real answers or understanding of the job. I've since accepted a job elsewhere.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Millennium Group (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Very informal, laid back, questions about former employers and previous work history were asked. Questions were answered as they were asked, this was not one of those stressful interviews where your palms sweat and you're extremely nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why do you have a gap in employment?   1 Answer

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Millennium Group (Covington, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant phone interview, testing on housing terms such as mid-level entry, 2 or 3 story, ranch, raised ranch, roof types...If selected to continue expect a background check and submit driver license information

Interview Questions

• Experience in insurance or real estate ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating, payment is made per inspection completed and graded with a passing grade,

Shipping & Receiving Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Millennium Group (San Jose, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

easy to get hired, they ask basic questions about the industry to see how they can match your experience with an open role. The account manager will give you an interview and show you the workplace while you interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Millennium Group in March 2013.

Interview

After applying online, I received an email stating I would have a phone screening. The phone screening reviewed the position duties and my level of comfort with the tasks and programs. After the phone screening I was told that a couple more candidates would be screened however they wold like to set up an in person interview.

The in person interview was rescheduled to a location closer to me and I was asked to explain if I had previous experience doing the duties, what I knew about the company and gave an overview of the position I was applying for as well as what the future of the position looked like.

After finishing the interview I was told that I seemed like a great candidate and was asked to come into the office and bring any questions I had about the company or the position. After I cam in I was asked if I could see myself here and I was verbally given the position with an official offer letter being extended by the end of the week. The entire process took less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't difficult, certainly need to know what you offer the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, although I should have considered my morning commute.

Assistant Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Millennium Group (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

3 step interview HR then Manager then VP

Interview Questions

• How do I feel when laying off or firing someone.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was like any other job interview.