The Service Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Service Companies

Dispatch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arecibo, PR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Service Companies (Arecibo, PR) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was awesome. My bosses at the time were very clear on the job that they needed done. They very clearly explained all details of the job. I was more than ready mentally and physically for what would be expected of me.

Interview Questions

• Discribe yourself in the three words without using the word hardworking   1 Answer

Guest Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Primm, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Service Companies (Primm, NV) in October 2014.

Interview

There is no interview. If you have a pulse they will hire you. You don't even have to speak English. Everyone that showed up was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Evs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Service Companies (Baltimore, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview it was fun and they hired everyone in the interview they are asking can u handle different things that come with the job and giving u background about the compamy

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Service Companies (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

I spoke with the HR Director on the phone then went in for an interview. We talk about the Company, the goals and expectations, and my past work experience.

Interview Questions

The Service Companies Response

Jan 7, 2017 – Director of Employee Relations

Thank you for providing this information. It seems like all important items were covered during your interview. We will continue to think of ways to make interviews move from average to great!

SSC Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Service Companies (Williamsburg, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

Walk-ed in, be sure to follow up as they do seem to forget new hires. Manager will profile you and see if you can manage the physical demands of the workload. Generally 15 hours of overtime weekly and 9$/hour. Be sure to show you work hard and have a valid driver's license. Industry is seasonal so salary may fall after the holiday periods (i was never around to see this first hand). They will say you're just sitting in a car all day. Its way more physical than that.

Interview Questions

• There weren't many questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation in Salary, Raises are rare. Your best bet is more overtime.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Service Companies (Bangkok (Thailand)) in March 2011.

Interview

I passed test from my exchange agency
    Interview with ICEO via skype
    Called the company HR and had interviewed thru the phone.

Interview Questions

• Interview with ICEO took more time but none of difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I knew wage before i had an interview.