The Valley Health System (Nevada) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Valley Health System (Nevada) Interview Questions

Interviews at The Valley Health System (Nevada)

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Valley Health System (Nevada)

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The Valley Health System (Nevada) (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Interview with hiring manger, potential co-workers and CFO, followed by a personality test. The in person interviews went well, but the personality test was geared toward clinical people. Unfortunately, the personality types for accountants are different than for nurses making it a challenge for accountants to pass.

Interview Questions

• How many times in the past year did you offend someone? (on personality test)   1 Answer

Clinical Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

After the initial application, there are often two additional interviews. One interview will be with the Information System Director and the second interview is with the Lead Clinical System Analyst. They are seeking someone who has some knowledge of the electronic application used at the five Valley Health System Hospitals.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer questions related to the EHR and accepting an on call position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Valley Health System (Nevada).

Interview

Easy. We just had a nice conversation about therapy , rehab, las Vegas, current events, politics, our families, and the like. It was Very informal and pleasant. My Interviewer turned out to be my boss for my entire length of employment.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Valley Health System (Nevada) (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Very detail oriented with the former supervisor who then had 17 years work experience with the same company. The salary given was based on the knowledge and experience of the job description in need for the department. Not because one is a friend or acquaintance but because of the knowledge one had experienced in the long years of employment.

Interview Questions

• How much knowledge do you know with contracts and insurance policies?   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Valley Health System (Nevada) in February 2015.

Interview

Phlebotomy supervisor interviews you in a group with other possible employees. Supervisor then tells you a little about the position. She gives a negative outlook on the current phlebotomist currently working in the lab. The last part she takes each candidate and ask them a lil about themselves

Interview Questions

• What shift do you prefer to work   1 Answer

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Valley Health System (Nevada) (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was a very comfortable setting with the Department Manager. She's very easy to talk to. Her personality was so calm , she made me feel right at home. Our interview was two hours, she even walked me to the entrance of the office building.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Valley Health System (Nevada) (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2014.

Interview

Casual interview process. One on one meeting that lasted about 20 minutes. I really wish that I could say more. I'm sorry, I cannot remember any specific question asked which might help future interviewers.