Theorem Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.4

Email Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatham, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Theorem (Chatham, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

They set up a phone interview first then an in person interview about a week later where I met with three people separately. They each went over my resume with me and asked individual questions.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chatham, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Theorem (Chatham, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Had one phone screen and two rounds of interviews. The whole process took about 4 weeks. The recruiter and HR team were very helpful. I met with the Hiring Manager and 3 team members. Great process overall.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your experience in digital marketing
      What are you strengths and weaknesses?
      Is there anything you dislike about your current job?
      Tell me about a time when something you worked on failed. How did you handle it?
      Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Theorem in February 2016.

Interview

HR recruiter knew more about the business than the client services manager who was in charge of reviewing a project that was presented to her. Total waste of time and insulting to have someone less experienced in charge of your future.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions like if your adops team messed up and client lost revenue how would you handle it.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Theorem.

Interview

3 rounds. 2 technical and 1 hr round but not so difficult to clear

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Theorem (Mysore (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

challenging, tough but possible to clear, telephonic round, face to face round, technical round, all the best, always give your hundred percent, you will definitly achieve the good result. they always try to get the best and for that reason they always keep the candidates on hold after the complete the interview process and after nmber of candidates are interviewed the call the candidates who fit the most to process.

Interview Questions

• Related to my past experiance   1 Answer

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Theorem (Mysore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The CTC offered drastically changed once i finished my notice period in my previous company and reported to Theorem. They said they cannot afford what has been promised. Be careful during HR round of interview specifically about CTC.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Theorem (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

First 2 technical and then Managerial. Interview person are very good.First and second round was happend on phone and Managerial in face to face, though they have option to have in Skype as well.

Foreign Language Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Theorem (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

got reference through my friend, sent my CV to friend, forwarded to HR, Got HR call, scheduled the interview daate and time,Gave telephonic English and German Interview and German written test, package discussion, Certificate verification, and joining,

Interview Questions

• Asked about the work profile, family background, uses of German Language, why do you want to change job?   1 Answer

Campaign Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I interviewed at Theorem (Mysore (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

aptitude test,technical round, HR, manager round

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Theorem (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

its easy process only 3 rounds.If you have sound knowledge then definitely get select by this interview.Not like other companies .Its easy and simple process,but some times they are not relese the offer letter even you click the all rounds also.

Interview Questions

• some technical and some about the company,its easy to crack.   Answer Question