Theorem Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Theorem Interview Questions

Interviews at Theorem

2.4

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Theorem in February 2016.

Interview

HR recruiter knew more about the business than the client services manager who was in charge of reviewing a project that was presented to her. Total waste of time and insulting to have someone less experienced in charge of your future.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions like if your adops team messed up and client lost revenue how would you handle it.   Answer Question

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chatham, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Theorem (Chatham, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Had one phone screen and two rounds of interviews. The whole process took about 4 weeks. The recruiter and HR team were very helpful. I met with the Hiring Manager and 3 team members. Great process overall.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your experience in digital marketing
      What are you strengths and weaknesses?
      Is there anything you dislike about your current job?
      Tell me about a time when something you worked on failed. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Theorem.

Interview

Call with HR, then in person interview.
    The office was completely deserted with only the people there who had to interview me. I didn't see a single employee at their desk. The managers there seemed a little lost when talking about the business and were not impressive. Ultimately they talked about salary levels and the discussion stopped there as the ranges were extremely low.

Email Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatham, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Theorem (Chatham, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

They set up a phone interview first then an in person interview about a week later where I met with three people separately. They each went over my resume with me and asked individual questions.

Software Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Theorem (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Was asked to complete an online form which had broken scrolling in my browser (Safari) it was impossible to reach the last question and submit the form on the first attempt. The second attempt I scrolled to the bottom and answered the last questions first before starting at the top again so that I could complete the form. One question told me to write some code, test it, and post it to Github. I said no thanks as I do not code for free. It was hard to tell if maybe that question was a joke. I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest achievement?   Answer Question
    • What is a recent technical book or article you enjoyed and why should we read it?   Answer Question
    • Write code to flatten an array, test it, document it, and post it to github. Don't use certain fucntions. Write in any language.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Theorem (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

its easy process only 3 rounds.If you have sound knowledge then definitely get select by this interview.Not like other companies .Its easy and simple process,but some times they are not relese the offer letter even you click the all rounds also.

Interview Questions

• some technical and some about the company,its easy to crack.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Theorem (Mysore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The CTC offered drastically changed once i finished my notice period in my previous company and reported to Theorem. They said they cannot afford what has been promised. Be careful during HR round of interview specifically about CTC.

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Theorem (Mysore (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Was easy.
    Starting there will be a aptitude round, it will be simple. Then you have essay round to check your vocabulary. If you are done with that. Then they call you for the tech round of interview where you are asked lil bit about HTML & CSS if you are interviewed for email domain or only hr questions. Like tell me about yourself , what do you know about our company etc. Then you have managerial round of interview after that hr and offer letter.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Theorem (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

There were 4 rounds
    1 Aptitude

3 Computer Awareness
    Technical
              Html written test
              Html interview
              They may also ask about digital marketing.
    Managerial
             About your project
             Common interview questions
    HR
           Your communication skills.
             Miscellaneous topics.

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Theorem (Mysore (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

There are only three rounds of interview, Aptitude,HR round,Ops round for freshers.Essay writing,HR round,Ops round for experienced. Interview process is good in theorem even if it takes an entire day there is no tests for experienced people.