Theorem Reviews | Glassdoor

3.6
Jay Kulkarni

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • For fresher 12k including Night shift allowance) (in 7 reviews)

• annual Salary hike is pathetic, like 1000 rs hike a month (in 4 reviews)

"HR Generalist"

Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist
    Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist

I have been working at Theorem full-time

Pros

Great benefits and work life balance. Very tech saavy and creative environment. Company really cares about employee development and employee retention.

Cons

None! Very happy with Theorem as an employer.

2. "Wonderful Company Culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chatham, NJ

I have been working at Theorem (More than a year)

Pros

Theorem's culture makes it a great place to work! I've been here about 1.5 years and it's truly a great environment with smart and driven people. The teams are collaborative and I get a lot of autonomy to get my work done which I really enjoy.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

"Great colleagues and great place to work, especially if you value entrepreneurial spirit"

I have been working at Theorem full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been with Theorem for just about two years and have been thrilled with my decision to come on board. Even though the company is global, fairly large, and has major clients, it really fosters an entrepreneurial atmosphere and encourages its employees to think outside the box.

Some other pros....Awesome teams, positive work/life balance, great clients, forward-thinking leadership and, as a company, positioned really well in the digital media/advertising/advisory space and expanding footprint across the U.S.

Cons

Not many other than typical company challenges. The NYC office is a great addition but headquarters is in Chatham, NJ which may pose some commuting pains if you're coming from NYC.

"Anonymous"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chatham, NJ

I have been working at Theorem full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Superb Leadership
    -Great Vision for the Future
    -Collaborative environment and a clear opportunity for internal growth
    -Great balance of work/life

Cons

-None can be found at this time

Advice to Management

-Continue to build and enhance on your already solid foundation

"Client Partner"

I have been working at Theorem full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Growing Company with Top Clients
    Great Work-Life Balance
    My manager and team are phenomenal. Everyone I have gotten to work with is respectful, courteous, helpful and fun to be around. The company culture is motivating and they are expanding and growing. It's an engaging, fun, challenging, place to work with a very high performing team and culture. You feel like you can make a difference.

Cons

There are no downsides at this time

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Great company to work for.

"Engagement Manager"

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Chatham, NJ
    Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Chatham, NJ

Pros

Growing company with top tier clients
    Smart people, exciting work and leadership invested in career growth
    Great work-life balance with family friendly culture

Cons

Great place to work overall, no downside

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Just Laid Off"

Former Employee - Junior Systems Administrative in Chatham, NJ
    Former Employee - Junior Systems Administrative in Chatham, NJ

I worked at Theorem full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people - I really enjoyed the people I worked with
    Hours - There was often flexibility, but maybe that comes with being a salaried employee
    HR - Great HR team. It was a pleasure working with them to get the job, as well as when on the job

Cons

I was laid off today. I had put on a performance review program where I needed to show improvement. The performance review was supposed to be held once a month over a period of time. We had one a month ago, and then I was let go today. A previous employee was let go last week, so the company may be downsizing.

Benefits - there is no vision plan. Thankfully I'm still covered by my mom
    Perks - The company parties have been getting smaller and smaller even though the company was apparently doing well

No company is required to let their employees know if the company isn't doing well, but it'd be nice to know lol

Work/Life Balance is off for IT. There are about 40 or so Chatham employees, but hundreds of DR, and India employees. The company should be hiring more IT professionals to alleviate the burden on the overworked IT staff. It'll end badly for the company if they keep pushing the few IT professionals they have.

Advice to Management

I was told that the monthly performance meetings were refine my skills, and that I was viewed as an asset to the company. Being let go during the second meeting even after showing improvement, says the opposite.

"Great place to advance your career!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chatham, NJ

I have been working at Theorem full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since joining the team at Theorem my experiences have been nothing but positive. There's such a large emphasis on training. Leadership definitely cares about your development, which has been evident since my first day. Employees are encouraged to be innovative with ideas and there is a great amount of transparency across the board. The company is growing rapidly and I'm excited to be a part of the team during this exciting time. Wonderful work/life balance!

Cons

There are no cons to working at Theorem. However I would say we need to keep pushing forward and remain relevant in the ever-changing media space to be a top choice digital media company particularly for publishers/ad tech companies. We offer a variety of services and marketing our offerings to our customer base is crucial.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the brand forward with a unified vision from all departments.

"Memoirs of a Full-Time Theorem Employee"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Chatham, NJ
    Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Chatham, NJ

I have been working at Theorem full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Previously coming from a company that did not create anything or provide any room for innovation, it was a breath of fresh air to move on to Theorem, where ideas and creativity are a welcomed notion. Working for a youthful ad serving vendor such as this has provided me exceptional advertising experience, both operational and technical, that of which I was none too familiar with coming in. This growing company is definitely the stepping stone I needed to start my advertising career on the right path.

Cons

There are many different departments within the company. With that being said, even though Theorem offers many programs and extracurricular activities to get your department more involved with the others, the day to day interactions between these departments tends to be a bit isolated. Not a bother to some, but for the social butterflies, could prove to be a tad awkward.

Advice to Management

Please continue to provide more interesting and creative methods (trainings, gatherings, events, etc.) to get the different departments to take part in more social interactions between one another.

"Digital Analyst"

Current Employee - Digital Analyst in Chatham, NJ
    Current Employee - Digital Analyst in Chatham, NJ

I have been working at Theorem full-time

Pros

Theorem is a growing agency that is adding key departments and people to their team. In an industry that is very competitive, it is great to see that we are a forward thinking business.

Cons

Continue to educate the public, Theorem employees and perspective candidates on who we are, the services that we provide and the world-wide reach that we have. At first glance it can be a bit confusing and unclear but after orientation and speaking to other colleagues the picture is much more clear. Make that a priority.

Advice to Management

Keep educating people on the Theorem brand and the services that we provide in the digital media/marketing industry.