Tidelands Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 13, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tidelands Health

Discharge Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tidelands Health.

Interview

interviewed by the program manager then by a group of co-workers from the discharge planner current workers. basic information reviewed during both interviews. I got more information from the group interview about how the company works together and I may have some problems with their style. I am glad they had the two interviews.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tidelands Health (Georgetown, SC) in October 2015.

Interview

Very casual b/c I had worked with the interviewer prior to the process. She knew my work ethics. Drug screened was observed. References needed to be replied via computer after I contacted them via email. After that process was complete, then an agility test was given to check for needed strength to carry out the Registered nurses needed position. TB tested given. Bio hazard mask fitted. Flu shot required and given. Orientation lasted about a week.

Interview Questions

• No pacific ones I can remember. Just my strong and weak points.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tidelands has a set hourly rate for each additional year of experience and how much experience is obtained.