TigerDirect Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TigerDirect Canada Interview Questions

2.2

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TigerDirect Canada (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had to go through four interview stages, it tool approximately a month to get the final OK.
    I received a call from head office in Florida first. Two days after i received a second phone interview from HR in Canada, interview with HR Manager, Sales Manager and CEO

Interview Questions

• How would I manage and educate a team of 15 sales representatives to get to their goals, up sale and coordinate   1 Answer

B2B Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TigerDirect Canada in March 2014.

Interview

Screening during the job fair , phone call next day after the job fair to schedule an interview, interview schedule in 5 days , computer skills 30 question test, interview with 2 executives , extremely informal dressing code don't get surprise.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TigerDirect Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

quick and clean very easy. they knew what they were doing and knew what they wanted in a person. it was very informal light and comical even. i have had much more stressful interviews in other places

Part Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TigerDirect Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Somewhat laid back. Store really needed people at the time so they were not very selective. The more important your position is the more rigorous the interview is.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negation. Slightly above minimum wage

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TigerDirect Canada (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

interview its self, less than 5 minutes, manager was straight to the point. Hiring process, got hired within a day or two, however didn't start work for almost 2 weeks because they put me on schedule but didn't tell me when to come in even though i called and asked.

Interview Questions

• what parts are necessary to build a computer?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TigerDirect Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Submitted online and was called back in a week to do a face-to-face interview. The store manager was the one who interviewed me. After that we filled out some papers and I was given a tour of the store.

Interview Questions

• 1. Experience in sales & customer service
      2. Knowledge of the product and companies
      3. Availability   Answer Question

Negotiation

No actual negotiation. He laid out the base and mentioned commission but I needed to read the SOP to learn what the actual commission structure was.

A+ PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TigerDirect Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

There were absolutely no technical questions asked. The manager himself was not even technical. Only sales and customer service questions were asked. The manager seemed shady and looked as if he wasn't interested in the interview and treated this as a job. Made no sense.

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TigerDirect Canada (Markham, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy, laid back. Laughed a lot, chilled some. Very relaxed and casual. Guaranteed job with very minimal effort. Asked some technical questions, got some technical answers. Asked availability. Talked about life. Talked about people.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TigerDirect Canada (London, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

The Interview for me was very straight forward but the manager that interviewed me left a lot of the details out and told me almost nothing about what would be expected of me.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked before that would give you the skills you need to work as a cashier here?   Answer Question

A+ PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TigerDirect Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Did an interview with store manager, did background check, got hried.