Times Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Times Business Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2017

2.8

Interview

Mostly 2 round process and most of the time taking interview by people who are working on that project. It will always good if someone known to you. Reference help here

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

There are 3-4 rounds of interview...
    Hr> Area sales manager> Zonal manager> Regional manager
    After which you get a call from Hr who sits in noida. You can negotiate with her for salary breakup but do it before she puts it on mail. After mailing the last discussed amount is not changed.

Interview Questions

• Q. Where were you employed earlier?   1 Answer
    • what was the target given and did you achieve?   1 Answer

Manager I Interview

Interview

came through reference, was being hired into the team of an earlier colleague and there were 2 levels one with the person in whose team i shall be joning and second with the Business Head. HR round was more of formality of finalizing documents required from my end.

Interview Questions

• Explain in detail the process which will be adopted, am a going to create a process for the tasks assigned   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

The process took one day. 3 rounds were held. Not very difficult. They check your confidence and presentation.
    One should look confident and should be fluent in speaking. They usually prefer MBAs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch? strengths & weaknesses. How can you add value to our organization?   Answer Question

Account Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions (Ahmedabad (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

There are 4 rounds of interview. First with HR, then with ASM, the next was with the RM. The last was with the HR again for negotiations with the HR

Interview Questions

• The company has 3% market share, what can you do to increase it?   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Very transparent and informational. They wanted to know the process i handled at my previous employer and how did i go about my day to day activities. What was my target and for many months i achieved my target. Was i paid any incentive and if yes how much. Was it paid monthly or qtrly or yearly.

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions.

Interview

First Level interview at Mumbai by the Regional Manager
    and then second level interview was by the Zonal business head in Pune

Interview Questions

• Why did you join a start up even after having good opportunities in hand?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was just with the HR regarding salary.

Account Manager Sales Interview

Interview

1st i had a telephonic round of interview.
    Followed by a one on one interview @ their office.
    Then a technical round for their Regional HEad
    Last a HR round for compensation negiotattion

Interview Questions

• Sitting in front of a country head n they tell me to be more friendly n energetic.   Answer Question

Account Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions (Indore (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

I am hired by this company through a staffing company on a contract base on period of 6 months. my interview was taken on a phone call. i'll be continuing after 6 months it depends on my performance.

Interview Questions

• When the branch office will be opened in Indore, Madhya Pradesh?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I'll be working on a contract of 6 months, and then company will decide that what to be done further.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Times Business Solutions (Noida (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

It is a simple interview round which i faced, and for this profile i had prepare my accounts