Todays Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Jan 2, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Todays Staffing

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Todays Staffing (Troy, MI)

Interview

I was asked the basic questions about my work history and what my skills are. What did I do on my others jobs. What kind of work am I looking for and if I want Full time or Part time.

Interview Questions
  • What did I do on my last job?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Todays Staffing (Jacksonville, FL) in Jan 2013

Interview

The interviewer just asked questions about background and interests. She proved to find out the best job to match the skill set that I already had. I also had to complete an assessment while at the location and turn in identification.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Todays Staffing (Westlake, TX) in Jun 2009

Interview

The hiring process was very simple. The company was looking for so many people they would just hire anyone, and see what stuck.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Todays Staffing in Mar 2009

Interview

hired over phone for temp position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Todays Staffing in Feb 2008

Interview

Interview was not what I expected; not as professional as it could have been. They asked me to stay for 4 hours and watch someone work...1 hour into it I was performing work and not being paid for it. I let them know that I had the general understanding and I left! It was clear that those staffing people didn't have the support they needed to perform their jobs, and the first time I got yelled at by a candidate (which, mind you, was in the first couple hour of "watching"), I was over it!

Interview Questions
  • How do you know this is the career for you.
RSS Feed</>Embed