Todays Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Todays Staffing

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Todays Staffing (Troy, MI).

Interview

I was asked the basic questions about my work history and what my skills are. What did I do on my others jobs. What kind of work am I looking for and if I want Full time or Part time.

Interview Questions

• What did I do on my last job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Todays Staffing (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

The interviewer just asked questions about background and interests. She proved to find out the best job to match the skill set that I already had. I also had to complete an assessment while at the location and turn in identification.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Todays Staffing (Westlake, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was very simple. The company was looking for so many people they would just hire anyone, and see what stuck.

Negotiation

No. Pay attention. The HR rep at Chrysler Financial will attempt to go so fast that you don't even realize you discussed salary.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Todays Staffing in March 2009.

Interview

hired over phone for temp position

Interview Questions

• what's your biggest weakness   1 Answer

better offer

Staffing Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Todays Staffing in February 2008.

Interview

Interview was not what I expected; not as professional as it could have been. They asked me to stay for 4 hours and watch someone work...1 hour into it I was performing work and not being paid for it. I let them know that I had the general understanding and I left! It was clear that those staffing people didn't have the support they needed to perform their jobs, and the first time I got yelled at by a candidate (which, mind you, was in the first couple hour of "watching"), I was over it!

Interview Questions

• How do you know this is the career for you.   1 Answer

Not what I was looking for!