Toluna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

3.1

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Toluna (Addison, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Starts with what is your professional background and goes on from there. Gave a brief description about the position and ask your understanding of this position. Could have been more focused on the actual job role and responsibility

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize when you have multiple projects   1 Answer

Senior/Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toluna (North Andover, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

1 - Recruiting Agency set it up. 2 - Phone screen, but did not seem useful from applicant or asker perspective with simple theory questions which don't reveal much. No attempt to establish a match to requirements. Got the impression someone lacking in interview experience was handed control of interview process. 3 - At on site interview, same phone interviewer basically escorted me to computer with coding test (not told before hand). Asked to code in "any language". Was making good progress coding with chosen skill (exp 8+ years) but unexpectedly interrupted and escorted out before time. Interviewer who to be appeared younger than me seemed inexperienced but arrogant and presumptive.

Have since gone on to delivering multiple projects in chosen skill.

Interview Questions

• No questions directly pertaining or truly relevant to job. Only spoke with QA manager following poorly designed coding test   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toluna (Dallas, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Typical, American-style, 1 - telephone interview, 2 - two person face to face. Standard questions. Not a lot of insight given into the position, when I asked about career plan, I was ignored until I asked the interviewer if she had any concerns about my ability to fill this role. She then asked the "most difficult" question listed below.

Interview Questions

• You are clearly over qualified for this position with your MBA. Why do you want to take this role when it only requires a bachelors?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations possible. Take it or leave it offer.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toluna in April 2009.

Interview

This position was forwarded to me by a recruiter. The company was looking for a Vice President to run their delivery department. I was interviewed by their HR, Finance and delivery departments by phone. There was a follow up in-person within a week where I was asked about my background, etc. I dont believe a back ground check was conducted, as none of my references were contacted.

Interview Questions

• What business processes were you involved in and how did you deliver.   1 Answer

Offer was made, but the offer was very minimal. Something that a junior to mid-level manager would make.

CM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toluna.

Interview

The hiring process was awesome, it's a great place to work. I loved that they give you the possibility to explain in detail about yourself and your previous experiences.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Toluna (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

After clearing two rounds of aptitude and group discussion, I've been called for the technical interview in the company office . The whole process took 10 days. It started with an aptitude questions that consists of 100marks and then followed by a group discussions.

Interview Questions

• Questions are mainly asked about from what you've mentioned in your resume. I've been asked around three questions, one of which was to input a time from user (IST) and convert it into Sydney time zone. Another question was to print diamond and the last one was to print fibbonaci series.
      Earlier I was asked to speak about one topic which they gave it to me. They were mainly checking the confidence.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please don't take any other offer because they'll provide you with another offer of field management job that is a whole different job which is actually a different domain job.

Project Manager - Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Toluna (Timişoara (Romania)).

Interview

I had 4 interviews - first one with the HR over the phone, second one with the HR at their office + language test, third one with my potential future Team Leaders, and the last one with the TL who chose me and the Associate Director. All in all it took a bit over a week, but it can take longer if they're having a busy time or are not particularly in a rush.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual. We defined what I meant by priorities and how to decide between several tasks, went through technical skills, time management, different scenarios to see how I would react in day-to-day situations. It was not very easy, but not extremely difficult either.   Answer Question

Trainee Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toluna (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through walkin in there office in gurgaon. For taineee data analyst post first of all i will tell you that there wil be stipend of near 10000 per month for first six month then after completion of training of six month for one year salary will be 2,40,000 rupee plus 15% of fixed for one year, and after completion of one year i.e. post one and half year from joining salary will be 3,15,000 rupee minimum and 15 percent of fixed.
    MOST IMPORTANT THING THERE WILL BE SERVICE AGREEMENT OF 3 YEARS AGAINST 1.5 LAC RUPEE IF YOU LEAVE COMPANY AFTER TRAINING AND AGAINST 75 THOUSAND RUPEE IF YOU LEAVE IN BETWEEN YOUR TRAINING PERIOD.
    Now procedure: 1. Apptitude test ( English, quant, DI, Basic C output based question)
                              2. Interview (technical+hr or technical then HR depends upon them): In interview there will be questions on C and they will check your aptitude.

Well my experience was worst, they didn't checked my aptitude test seriously even after telling them that my test is not checked accordingly they didnt considered even though out of thirty about 21 questions of mine was correct ( I compared my sheet with friend of mine who was through apti test).
    Same issue was with other two fellow who noticed that they are through but answer sheet was not checked properly.

Interview Questions

• question based on patterns like pyramid, diamond, reverse of string.   Answer Question

Software\Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa (Israel)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toluna (Haifa (Israel)).

Interview

The all interview is face to face. It has 2 parts. Each part with at least 2 interviewers

1.A C/C++: Implement reversedList method which gets a linked list and returns it reversed.
    for example: HEAD->1->2->3->4->NULL
    will return: HEAD->4->3->2>1->NULL

Interview Questions

• 1.B what's the difference between c and java/.Net?   Answer Question
    • 2. javascript what will happen?

function runMe(){
          for(var i=0; i<3; i++)
              setTimeout[function(){
                  console.log(i);
              }, 10);
      }

runMe();   Answer Question
    • 3.Jquery: write as many queries as you can for returning the next div element:

<div class="myClass myClass2" id="elementId">123</div>   Answer Question
    • 4. Client-Side: Describe a way for implementing a user/password screen with "remember-me?" option. How the user/pass will be saved? how will you get them in the next user visit?   Answer Question
    • 5. Responsive UI: Describe as many ways as you can for implementing it.   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Toluna (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

First was a HR Round, then was a written test to check the IQ (It was discontinued in between but they might have started it again), then will be the manager round and last will be the director round!
    HR Round is mainly about the job profile etc
    Manager round - Will be about communications skills and your dynamism
    Director Round - Will check about your stability and if you will be able to work extra than asked from the HR.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Toluna?
      What is market research?
      About yourself?
      Telling about the job requirement and they will ask for your consent as well.
      Will you be able to work in shifts?
      You will need to sit extra hours after you are home as well, will you be able to do that?
      How will you manage short tempered clients?   1 Answer