Tory Burch Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 202 of over 202 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tory Burch

Tory Burch

Application

I interviewed at Tory Burch

Interview

Easy going interviewers but they ask tough questions. I went through 3 different interviews before I was given the opportunity to join the team. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a customer who is unhappy with a company policy and is demanding you make an exception.
    Answer Question

Tory Burch

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tory Burch

Interview

Poor choice of location - a busy Starbucks, literally sitting next to a random person during interview. That made it akward to talk openly about personal experiences, especially about the company I was currently working for. Other than that, it was a lot of talk about TB, instead of diving into my experience. Recruiter seemed a little distant and not super engaged.

Interview Questions
  • Can’t remember as it’s been a couple of yrs.

Tory Burch

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tory Burch

Interview

The interview process was quick and the Tory Burch team was very accommodating in scheduling all interviews back-to-back on the same day. I first met with HR, followed by individual interviews with the two hiring managers. The first hiring manager asked very engaging questions, while the second played with her hair the entire time and asked the most basic/traditional interview questions. The HR contact got back to me rather quickly with and update - they decided to move forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tory Burch

Application

I interviewed at Tory Burch

Interview

Easy and quick. They did a zoom interview with me and asked me general questions and told me general info about working there. They did a follow up call with me about salary and such

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tory Burch

Application

I interviewed at Tory Burch

Interview

Tory Burch Interview was done through outsourced recruiter, extremely long and cumbersome process with lots of conflicting information, process was lengthy and included missed appointments from the Tory Burch side

Interview Questions
  • What have been your biggest successes

Tory Burch

Application

I interviewed at Tory Burch

Interview

There were two in person interviews. One with the store manager and one with my direct manager. They were very pleasant and just wanted to get to know me better to see this job is a good fit. A few days later I got the call with my job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is a challenge you came across in the workplace and how did you overcome it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY)

Interview

Interview process was going great until HR never got back to me after the third round of interviews. I had to follow up three times before anyone got back to me. They had then decided to eliminate the role

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Tory Burch

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tory Burch in Feb 2021

Interview

If you are a person of color, wanting a high level position at Tory Burch. Need not apply. They will not even give you a chance to interview. Ive tried for several years to apply and I have over 10 of experience. Each time I reach out to an HR personal, they never respond. Yet post on their LinkedIn about various positions available, and to reach out to them. I have never interacted with any of these people one on one for them to have any negative notions about me, as a human being. The only thing I can assume is they are judging a book by its cover. It’s sad because I really was a fan of the brand. My advise is, Tamin, learn to be kind. A simple response to say you’re not interested in me. That would be easier than blocking me and not responding to an email with out a fair chance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tory Burch

Application

I interviewed at Tory Burch

Interview

Amazing , they greeted me with the upmost respect I just had to wait until they interviewed me , They asked me a few question why I liked the brand

Interview Questions
  • what do you like about the job , how you found about the job

Tory Burch

Application

I interviewed at Tory Burch

Interview

Very relaxed and casual. We met at a Starbucks. We talked about metrics and times I had to have difficult conversations with my employees. Coaching and selling was a huge mention in this interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving your current company?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 202 Interviews