Tory Burch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tory Burch Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Promptly received a call for an interview a few days after submitting application. Process was efficient and not difficult even when I had to call back to set up a date and time.

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tory Burch (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was very intricate as I had 6 interviews. I was able to meet all the managers separately and hear their view point and goals. I was also able to meet the managers from other stores so to see the overall brand goals.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview process. Pretty decent and normal practices. Very long though. A little bit longer than necessary. Managers were great. Store was very visually appealing to look at, great environment.

Interview Questions

• How did you go above and beyond to make a customer happy?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tory Burch (McDonough, GA).

Interview

Initially contacted for an person interview, Director reschedule due to travel. Didn't send confirmation for 2nd scheduling until after I reached out re: status.
    Interview went great. Was advised that I was being forwarded to next round of interviews then dead silence...no follow up at all from anyone. Emailed interviewer 4 times between October and December practically begging for a status update...never got a follow up response, nothing! I've since noticed on LinkedIn that they chose another candidate. I'm ok if I'm not being considered to move forward but:

1. Don't tell me I am if I'm not.
    2. If my status changes midstream process, at least have the courtesy to notify a candidate that things have changed and you're going in a different direction. It's really ok, that's how it is sometimes.

Really changes my view on the brand. I thought that the Tory Burch brand stood for empowerment, support and respect of business women....if this experience is reflective of the lack of professionalism represented there, just wondering how much of the brand statement is true or just fluff. Really disappointing Tory!!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was fairly quick after first interview. Upper management was profesional and communicated effectively. Didn't require multiple interviews with corporate like other companies do. Very through in describing company culture and location culture.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY).

Interview

Mild. You receive a call back you're asked questions and you are determined later. The interview is 1:1 many have two interviews I got lucky with one. You want to not really just say what you can do which is kind of generic. You want to show by bringing up examples of past experiences. If you have profolo to show gives you an edge.

Interview Questions

• 1.What are your weakness?
      2.Why should we hire you?
      3. How will you bring business to the company?
      4. Past challenge how did you over come it?
      5.What do you like about the company?
      6. Tell me about yourself?
      7. something about last employor that's all I remember.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY).

Interview

I spoke with 10 people for the interview process. I flew to NY and interviewed with 7 people individually verses doing a panel interview. I had an early morning flight requiring me to get up at 4am and returned home at 11:30pm. No break was giving during the day other than a 15 break. I had to follow up with the recruiter for feedback after all this. No diversity in HR within this company.

IT Department Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tory Burch in December 2016.

Interview

The entire process happened pretty quickly. I applied for the position Mid November and heard back from a talent agent early December. The talent agent was really friendly and worked hard to find the right department for me. After pairing me with the IT department, I interviewed with the head. The interviewer gave me a really good description about the position and just wanted to see if I could meet its needs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since this is an internship, there was no negotiating. I got a call the next day from the talent agent telling me I got the job.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tory Burch (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed twice by asking similar questions regarding my previous work experience and how I deal with customer complain. The interview was conducted in a friendly manner and the manager and supervisor seem nice.

Interview Questions

• what would you do as sales associate if a customer can not decide between two items?   1 Answer

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tory Burch (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

I walked in the store and asked for application. A couple of days i had an interview and it went great! the Managers are super nice and sweet. the background check took 3 days and i got the job offer.the process took about a week.