Tory Burch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tory Burch Interview Questions

Interviews at Tory Burch

2.5

Planning Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tory Burch in March 2015.

Interview

I had a total of 4 on the phone interviews. The first two were personal/behavioral. Not difficult questions (strengths, weaknesses, why you) and the recruiters are very easy to talk to. Went over past experience and what makes you stand out verse other candidates. Also, the importance of excel and your experience with it. The final interview was with a manager of the department. I received an offer two weeks after the final interview.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tory Burch (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

You interview with the recruiter, SM, the DM, and the regional manager if not more. Tory always has a very lengthy interview process. Starts off via phone and moves to several in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other store managers?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tory Burch (Phila, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

Very friendly comfortable reviews shared a lot about company very pleasant more like
     Onversation than interview I feel they really get to know their candidates I look forward to working with this team. Seems like positive environment where you could grow within the company

Associate Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The overall process was completely unorganized. Hearing back from them could range from one week to three weeks and their communication was super sporadic and unprofessional. It started with one of their recruiters reaching out and letting me know they wanted to have an expedited interview process, and she let me know times that worked for them for me to come in. After responding, I did not hear back until the next week (after the window of availability she had provided me has passed) with her just confirming me for a time I did not say I was available.

After the first round of interviews, I did not hear back for over a month and assumed I did not get the job. I was then invited to interview with another area which resulted in another 3 weeks until they asked me to come back in again. At that time I was so fed up I decided to no proceed with interviewing there.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tory Burch (San Marcos, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Pretty easy. Group interview for the first one and by myself for the second. Just dress nice and dont be late. If youre one second late, they will tell you to take a hike. Behavioral type questions. They take a long time to hire you on. Even for part timers. I was about to except another job and had to keep emailing them if I was still under consideration.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a confrontation with a Co worker   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tory Burch.

Interview

Phone interview as well as in person interview. Very thorough and very informative about the position as well as all duties and responsibilities. A wonderful company to work for

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tory Burch.

Interview

Was brought in for 2 separate interviews. The first interview was standard, I met with HR first and then with the Art Director and another Designer. Showed my portfolio and was then given a design test. Was brought in the following week to present my designs, and then was introduced to a VP. Unfortunately after that, I never head another word, never received an email update about the job or a thank you for my time. (I would recommend not wasting time on a design test unless you are positive you have the job in the bag.)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tory Burch in May 2011.

Interview

On-site interview 9 times. The company was disorganized and I noticed why when I joined. There was not on-boarding process. I was just sat at my desk and left alone. HR is very pleasant and they made the process at least that - pleasant.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. Most times interviewers were complaining about their issues.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tory Burch.

Interview

I applied online, and through an employee referral got an interview. I had two short over the phone interviews, each for different departments. The interviews were mainly behavioral questions.

IT Department Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tory Burch in December 2016.

Interview

The entire process happened pretty quickly. I applied for the position Mid November and heard back from a talent agent early December. The talent agent was really friendly and worked hard to find the right department for me. After pairing me with the IT department, I interviewed with the head. The interviewer gave me a really good description about the position and just wanted to see if I could meet its needs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since this is an internship, there was no negotiating. I got a call the next day from the talent agent telling me I got the job.