Touro University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 24, 2017

3.2

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Touro University (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Basic phone interview questions . They consisted of the normal process and screening when it comes to a phone interview as this was the first step from my understanding in the process

Purchasing Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Touro University.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward and comfortable. I met with people from the Finance office, answered the questions about what systems I used and experience I had. I felt pretty good about the whole deal when I left. I was told that I was in the top six candidates.

Three weeks passed and I heard nothing, not even a courtesy email following my Thank you email. I only learned that I didn't get the job when I checked the university website and the job posting had been taken down. You would think that being a "Top Six" would at least warrant a call or email letting me know that someone else was chosen. I expected more professionalism from a university.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Touro University.

Interview

30 minute interview with department manager and associate dean. Normal questions like what's your reaction to stress, asking about pervious experience. The aftermath was very unprofessional: I was told I'd hear back in 1-2 days, but even after giving them extra time and multiple attempts to follow up nobody has contacted me back. Not responding to applications is one thing, but refusing to respond after interviews is another: it's very unprofessional.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Touro University (Vallejo, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Extensive and comprehensive. Allowed me to meet the different faculty and get a tour of the campus. To share my expertise and discuss my past and future plans. It involved a phone call, in-person interviews that were one-on-one and in a panel, a presentation and lunch with faculty.

Interview Questions

• Many different questions about my academic past and plans   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Touro University.

Interview

I sent a cover letter and resume to the individual email address provided on the job description, and heard back within a couple of days via email. No phone screeing. The in-person interview was set for a few days later, so the application process was short and sweet. When I arrived, I was given a quick tour of the campus, then handed a schedule of every person I would meet with, including their title. In total, I talked to 5 different people! Very thorough. The process was more or less relaxed, conversational, and each person gave a personal view of the position. I really hit it off with the person who they were replacing and she said she'd put in a good word for me, so she was very nice. It took 2.5 hours total and I felt confident leaving the interview.

BUT, I never heard from them, rejection or otherwise. It's been two months and not even an email. Very disappointed in their lack of professional communication.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Describe customer service/organizational skills etc.   Answer Question