TransDigm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at TransDigm

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TransDigm (Whippany, NJ).

Interview

Standard interview questions...asked about qualifications, work experience, how it was relevant to the current position. Depending on who interviews you, they are also looking at your personality and how well you will fit in with the group/department.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions...asked about qualifications, work experience, how it was relevant to the current position   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TransDigm (Everett, WA) in November 2009.

Interview

Overall was a good experience. Had a call with the HR representative then a call with one of the managers and then an on-site interview. It was almost a day long interview process where you get the chance to meet different people from the different departments you will interact. Most of the questions where behavioral, scenario based and experience related questions. They focused on my experience from college and the fit for the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No major negotiation from my part. Good advice would be to conduct research on similar position with similar experience and background and don't shy away from negotiating other benefits like vacation.