Translation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Translation

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Translation (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Personal, easy going, and inquisitive on thought process and perspective. The interview was on the easier side in that we talked about my personal interests, and how I relay that perspective derived from those interests into my work. We also spoke on process and ability to communicate ideas in a clear and concise way, a way that so if I am not there to present my idea anyone else could pick it up, read it and understand it without any further explanation from myself.

Interview Questions

• How do you see social media as a means of communicating with consumers.   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Translation (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

there was no interview process. I came in through a reference and got hired on the spot in 10 minutes. I was hired based on work experience and book. Since I was well prepared for the interview I could answer every question

Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Translation.

Interview

HR conducted both a phone interview and a 1-on-1 interview. Unclear why HR would bring someone for a 1-on-1 interview with them only. HR asked vague questions - didn't seem to really understand the role they were hiring for.

HR ignored all follow-up emails, which is pretty standard these days but rude nonetheless.

Interview Questions

• What is your "major" and "minor"? Basically, a convoluted, self-important way of asking what your interests and talents are outside of your job.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Translation in September 2013.

Interview

I was contacted through my recruiter about an open position they had effective immediately. They looked at my portfolio through my recruiter and asked me to start working immediately. I did not speak to anyone at the company prior to my arrival, and the first hour of my day was spent speaking with HR and filling out tax forms rather than getting immediately to work.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Translation (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

As I was fairly entry level at the time, the questions were pretty basic. My experience at the time was limited to paid search and biddable so I didn't have much in the way of branding experience. I was very unfamiliar with a lot of the questions and type of work they did at Translation. I thought the interview process was very fair, but I just didn't have the experience to translate (no pun intended) into success within the interview.

Interview Questions

• What's my favorite brand campaign I've seen executed recently? Why?   Answer Question

Translation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Translation (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2010.

Interview

They asked me to translate an article first, then phone interview.