Transplace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Transplace

2.6

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transplace (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

Brief, laid back, relaxed. One one one.

A company over view was given, as well as an introduction to the role, possible future role and organization hierarchy.

Past experiences and educational background were discussed.

Possible career paths were discussed, as well as some outside of work topics.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Transplace (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2013.

Interview

One meeting with hiring manager. He asked about my past experiences and relevant past employment information. He then described the role of the account manager and what the daily tasks would consist of. Process took only a couple weeks. The overall experience was pleasant.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Transplace (Frisco, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

Things seemed decent initially. Slow process. Recruiters ghost candidates even after several interviews and ignore follow up emails. Recruiter also didn’t advise it would be a panel of 8 people. Felt ambushed. Interviewer was also very late. This company appears quite disorganized and peers clearly had no guidelines on how to interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Logistic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transplace (Frisco, TX).

Interview

Had 3 rounds of telephonic interviews which went well. The onsite interview was scheduled with 3 Managers/ directors in Frisco,TX and one included team from AZ. The hiring manager as well as the recruitment HR said that "interviews went very well and we would get back to you very soon" on next day .
    After the interviews they did not get back to me for almost 5 weeks in spite of repeated follow up.

They didnt even reimburse my travel from Houston to Dallas for almost 6 weeks.

The experience was very frustrating and I really liked the job profile but this treatment was horrific.

Interview Questions

• It was generic logistic interview about process improvement. Nothing specific that pops out   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transplace (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online for the position, I was called the next day to come in for a face to face interview, I received a phone call on the drive with a job offer.

Logistics Engineer Interview

Interview

Screening Process was good. Two rounds of phone interview. After that on site interview. They are very unprofessional in terms of follow up. Hire Indians only, that too from specific university. They will tell you that they will reimburse your travel expense. Trust me they will not pay for the travel expense even after sending lot of emails.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Transplace (Lowell, AR).

Interview

Met them in Career fair. Very next day they have called me for 1 hr on site interview as they are looking for some one on optimization techniques.

First 4 Logistics engineers interviewed on my resume then a director and pricing manager took a short 30 min HR interview.

Still waiting for reply.

Interview Questions

• Explain about network optimization techniques.

Did u have experience working in logistics   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transplace (Frisco, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

After applying online, Recruiter scheduled my phone interview with senior developer and manager, phone screen went well, then i was asked to come on-site where i had back to back technical interviews, it was easy, simple algorithm question , about work experience and how you tackle solutions.

They told me they would inform me in couple of days. but HR never got back, even after repeated follow-ups. I liked the job profile and also people who interviewed me were very nice, but HR s attitude was totally unprofessional, even its a rejection there is no harm in communicating that to candidates. Feedback is important.

Interview Questions

• algorithm question , about work experience and how you tackle solutions   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transplace (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

It was honestly quite a lengthy process, though relatively easy. Before interviewing, the recruiter asked me to take an online assessment for HR (using ProveIt testing; a common step these days), and another personality assessment (using Workforce Interactive). After that, I had three separate phone interviews (first with the recruiter, then two separate interviews with 3 HR team members in other states). Following those interviews, I had an in-person interview with the local team (no HR, just management for the specific location), followed immediately by an interview with the VP of the local branch. A couple of days later, I had another phone interview with another HR team member from out-of-state. (To help with the count, that's a total of 6 interviews, with about 10 different people.)

Overall, my experience was good; I think they did a good job getting the information they needed to ensure they found the right candidate. The only thing I'd recommend is combining a couple of the interviews. Many questions were repeated; I could tell they were reading from a standard interview form (one interviewer even said as much), so if they'd have combined the two in-person interviews into one as well as a couple of the phone interviews into a group conference call, it could significantly reduce the repetitiveness and turnaround time. Still, it sounded like a good team (at least the HR department), and I could see myself applying for another HR position at some point in the future.

Interview Questions

• It's been a few months, and I was interviewing with several other companies at the same time, so I don't remember specific questions. I remember some generic stuff about handling conflict, change management, etc.   Answer Question

Professional Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transplace (Lowell, AR) in March 2014.

Interview

Had a phone screen with 2 different managers and was called back a few weeks later for an on-site interview. I was required to make a 15-20 minute presentation on a topic related to their business and presented that to about 10 employees ranging from entry level to senior executives. The final round was a conversation with a c-suite executive which lasted 30-40 minutes.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate